Topics

Next meeting Tuesday 2/6/2021 at 10am EST featuring Covalent IBM Blockchain Carbon Traceability story

Nancy Min

Hi All,

Our meeting next week will be featuring three amazing speakers on Covalent's Carbon Traceability project using IBM Blockchain! Come join us to hear from Ron Argent (Founder and CEO, Cognition Foundry), Mark Herrema (Co-founder and CEO of Newlight Technologies.), and Deborah Kestin Schildkraut (Global Program Director – IBM AI Applications & Blockchain Ecosystem Marketing Leader). Here is one of the many articles on their project:  https://www.apparelnews.net/news/2021/jan/15/ibm-blockchain-tracks-supply-chain-covalents-airca/

Bios and information available on our meeting agenda: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2021-02-16+Meeting+Agenda

See you there!
Nancy Min

When:Tuesday, February 16th, 2021
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada) (EST)Where:https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09Organizer:Hyperledger Community MeetingsDescription:Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Passcode: 475869

Nancy Min

Quick reminder to join the Hyperledger Social Impact call at 10am EST (in an hour) to learn more about Covalent’s IBM Blockchain Carbon Traceability Story.

Dial in:https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09