Topics

Listing Contact information :Social Impact SIG

Sahida Khatun

Hello ALL,
I am Sahida Khatun, Founder, and Research Director of Ratq Science & Tech.
I am interested in listing my professional contact in social impact directory.
I am from India. Currently, I am working on developing a blockchain based tech application for smart reporting and incident management to ensure that the students are safe and fully supported in schools.
Please find the attached document containing the related information required for listing in SIG Directory.

Kind regards,
Sahida Khatun
Founder,
Ratq Science & Tech

Caine Smith <caine@...>

Thanks for sharing this Sahida,

I've updated your details in the SIG directory. https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/SI+-+SIG+Directory

Regards
Caine

--
Kind regards
Caine Smith

Vince Smith

Please also add my information. I lead advocacy and comms around
blockchain for IBM in Europe, and am curating examples of IBM projects
with NGOs and charities using blockchain to build trust.

Vince Smith
H220, IBM Hursley

Communications Leader
Winchester, Hampshire SO21 2JN
IBM Cloud
UK
Brand & Communications Europe

Phone:
+44 1962 815266

Mobile:
+44 7802 216940

e-mail:
@Vincenz0UK

From: "Sahida Khatun" <@ratqSciTech>
To: social-impact-sig@...
Cc: caine@...
Date: 05/04/2019 12:58
Subject: [Hyperledger social-impact-sig] Listing Contact
information :Social Impact SIG
Sent by: social-impact-sig@...

Hello ALL,
I am Sahida Khatun, Founder, and Research Director of Ratq Science & Tech.
I am interested in listing my professional contact in social impact
directory.
I am from India. Currently, I am working on developing a blockchain based
tech application for smart reporting and incident management to ensure
that the students are safe and fully supported in schools.
Please find the attached document containing the related information
required for listing in SIG Directory.

Kind regards,
Sahida Khatun
Founder,
Ratq Science & Tech
[attachment "SI - SIG Directory-Listing-Sahida.docx" deleted by
Vince Smith/UK/IBM]

741598.

Caine Smith <caine@...>

Thanks Vince,

Details have been updated on the Directory.

Regards
Caine

smithv@...