Topics

Hyperledger Social Impact Special Interest Group -- Meeting Reminder!


Ric Shreves
 

Happy New Year, Social Impact Special Interest Group!

We hope that you all had a relaxing and pleasant holiday season.

Some of you had the opportunity to attend the Hyperledger Global Forum, which was a resounding success. There were presentations from several members of this group about what they're doing with Hyperledger in the social impact sector. If you missed it, stay tuned as videos will soon be available of all the sessions.

While at the Global Forum, Alissa and Karen had an informal lunch with attendees in the social impact sector and they had a good discussion on what could be interesting points of discussion and focus for our SIG. They'll share what came out of that discussion on our next call. One of our key goals for this first meeting is to set direction and get us moving.

Our next call is January 8th at 11am EST (call details are below). Please mark your calendars and send us any agenda items you'd like to cover or items you’d like to present to the group.

We look forward to working together with this community in 2019 to learn and support each other in our blockchain projects, and to help shape the dialogue and evolution of this tech!

Best wishes,
Ric and Alissa



====================CALL DETAILS========================
Social Impact SIG
Call Details:
Description:Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup Or iPhone one-tap : US: +16699006833,,6223336701# or +16465588656,,6223336701# Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free) or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free) Meeting ID: 622-333-6701 International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=BYDz1WGXJTTJ_s4_zumD9hqKjJv-Whgs
========================================================



RIC SHREVES
Senior Advisor, Technology for Development

MERCY CORPS
tel 503.896.5431   |   skype ric.shreves
45 SW Ankeny Street | Portland OR 97204

Powered by the belief that a better world is possible.
Join us at mercycorps.org

===================================================
View my calendar and set a meeting: https://calendly.com/rshreves
===================================================



Caine Smith <caine@...>
 

Thanks Ric, 

Looking forward to it. 

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 10:23 PM Ric Shreves <rshreves@...> wrote:
Happy New Year, Social Impact Special Interest Group!

We hope that you all had a relaxing and pleasant holiday season.

Some of you had the opportunity to attend the Hyperledger Global Forum, which was a resounding success. There were presentations from several members of this group about what they're doing with Hyperledger in the social impact sector. If you missed it, stay tuned as videos will soon be available of all the sessions.

While at the Global Forum, Alissa and Karen had an informal lunch with attendees in the social impact sector and they had a good discussion on what could be interesting points of discussion and focus for our SIG. They'll share what came out of that discussion on our next call. One of our key goals for this first meeting is to set direction and get us moving.

Our next call is January 8th at 11am EST (call details are below). Please mark your calendars and send us any agenda items you'd like to cover or items you’d like to present to the group.

We look forward to working together with this community in 2019 to learn and support each other in our blockchain projects, and to help shape the dialogue and evolution of this tech!

Best wishes,
Ric and Alissa



====================CALL DETAILS========================
Social Impact SIG
Call Details:
Description:Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup Or iPhone one-tap : US: +16699006833,,6223336701# or +16465588656,,6223336701# Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free) or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free) Meeting ID: 622-333-6701 International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=BYDz1WGXJTTJ_s4_zumD9hqKjJv-Whgs
========================================================



RIC SHREVES
Senior Advisor, Technology for Development

MERCY CORPS
tel 503.896.5431   |   skype ric.shreves
45 SW Ankeny Street | Portland OR 97204

Powered by the belief that a better world is possible.
Join us at mercycorps.org

===================================================
View my calendar and set a meeting: https://calendly.com/rshreves
===================================================



Lisa Marks
 

Looking forward to the meeting :
I’d like to discuss social Good initiatives currently underway in Cleveland Ohio and Chicago Illinois



Lisa Marks-Canty
Chief Executive Officer
ChainNinja Blockchain Solutions
Managing Partner ApTask LLC
Cell: 908.331.2147
Desk: 212-203-7903
I'd love to connect. Here's my calendar link to make finding time easy.
calendly.com/chainninja-lmc


 


From: social-impact-sig@... on behalf of Caine Smith <caine@...>
Sent: Friday, January 4, 2019 10:38 AM
To: social-impact-sig@...
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger social-impact-sig] Hyperledger Social Impact Special Interest Group -- Meeting Reminder!
 
Thanks Ric, 

Looking forward to it. 

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 10:23 PM Ric Shreves <rshreves@...> wrote:
Happy New Year, Social Impact Special Interest Group!

We hope that you all had a relaxing and pleasant holiday season.

Some of you had the opportunity to attend the Hyperledger Global Forum, which was a resounding success. There were presentations from several members of this group about what they're doing with Hyperledger in the social impact sector. If you missed it, stay tuned as videos will soon be available of all the sessions.

While at the Global Forum, Alissa and Karen had an informal lunch with attendees in the social impact sector and they had a good discussion on what could be interesting points of discussion and focus for our SIG. They'll share what came out of that discussion on our next call. One of our key goals for this first meeting is to set direction and get us moving.

Our next call is January 8th at 11am EST (call details are below). Please mark your calendars and send us any agenda items you'd like to cover or items you’d like to present to the group.

We look forward to working together with this community in 2019 to learn and support each other in our blockchain projects, and to help shape the dialogue and evolution of this tech!

Best wishes,
Ric and Alissa



====================CALL DETAILS========================
Social Impact SIG
Call Details:
Description:Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup Or iPhone one-tap : US: +16699006833,,6223336701# or +16465588656,,6223336701# Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free) or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free) Meeting ID: 622-333-6701 International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=BYDz1WGXJTTJ_s4_zumD9hqKjJv-Whgs
========================================================



RIC SHREVES
Senior Advisor, Technology for Development

MERCY CORPS
tel 503.896.5431   |   skype ric.shreves
45 SW Ankeny Street | Portland OR 97204

Powered by the belief that a better world is possible.
Join us at mercycorps.org

===================================================
View my calendar and set a meeting: https://calendly.com/rshreves
===================================================



Giulio.coppi@...
 

Unfortunately the time won't work for me, but happy new year everyone!

g


Karen Ottoni
 

Sorry you won't be able to join us Giulio! The call will be recorded and the recording and minutes will be available on the Google Drive on our wiki page: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/groups/social-impact


Karen L. Ottoni

Ecosystem Manager, Hyperledger
hosted by The Linux Foundation
Mobile: +1 919 699 8905
Website: http://hyperledger.org


On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 6:18 AM <Giulio.coppi@...> wrote:
Unfortunately the time won't work for me, but happy new year everyone!

g


Nathan Anderson
 

Hi Karen,

Happy New Year to you! Hope you had some time for quality R&R with family and friends, especially after a busy Hyperledger Global Forum!

Unfortunately, I just learned my flight takeoff was delayed so I will now be in the air instead of able to join the call. But our newest ScanTruster, Ricardo Garcia, will join in our place. Ricardo is driving the blockchain advisory side of our business and used to work at BigchainDB, who I believe you are familiar with.

All the best on the call and we are looking forward to be active contributors to this group. Please add us as interested parties to the wiki :)

Cheers,

Nathan J. Anderson
CEO, CO-FOUNDER
China Mobile: +86 13911508107
USA Mobile:    +1 9316522433
Skype: nathan.j.anderson
Trust, Transparency and Traceability for your Products now at ScanTrust.com
Lausanne | Shanghai | Singapore | Amsterdam | Kiev | Bangkok


On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 8:47 AM Karen Ottoni <kottoni@...> wrote:
Sorry you won't be able to join us Giulio! The call will be recorded and the recording and minutes will be available on the Google Drive on our wiki page: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/groups/social-impact


Karen L. Ottoni

Ecosystem Manager, Hyperledger
hosted by The Linux Foundation
Mobile: +1 919 699 8905
Website: http://hyperledger.org


On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 6:18 AM <Giulio.coppi@...> wrote:
Unfortunately the time won't work for me, but happy new year everyone!

g


Nathan COOPER
 

Hi Karen,

 

Scheduling challenge as well on my side. Apologies. Look forward to the minutes and taking part in the next meeting.

 

Happy New Year!

Nate

 

From: social-impact-sig@... <social-impact-sig@...> On Behalf Of Nathan Anderson
Sent: 08 January 2019 16:00
To: social-impact-sig@...
Cc: Ricardo Garcia <ricardo.garcia@...>
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger social-impact-sig] Hyperledger Social Impact Special Interest Group -- Meeting Reminder!

 

Hi Karen,

 

Happy New Year to you! Hope you had some time for quality R&R with family and friends, especially after a busy Hyperledger Global Forum!

 

Unfortunately, I just learned my flight takeoff was delayed so I will now be in the air instead of able to join the call. But our newest ScanTruster, Ricardo Garcia, will join in our place. Ricardo is driving the blockchain advisory side of our business and used to work at BigchainDB, who I believe you are familiar with.

 

All the best on the call and we are looking forward to be active contributors to this group. Please add us as interested parties to the wiki :)

 

Cheers,


Nathan J. Anderson

 

CEO, CO-FOUNDER

 

China Mobile: +86 13911508107
USA Mobile:    +1 9316522433
Skype: nathan.j.anderson

 

Trust, Transparency and Traceability for your Products now at ScanTrust.com

 

Lausanne | Shanghai | Singapore | Amsterdam | Kiev | Bangkok

 

 

 

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 8:47 AM Karen Ottoni <kottoni@...> wrote:

Sorry you won't be able to join us Giulio! The call will be recorded and the recording and minutes will be available on the Google Drive on our wiki page: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/groups/social-impact

 


Karen L. Ottoni

Ecosystem Manager, Hyperledger

hosted by The Linux Foundation

Mobile: +1 919 699 8905

Website: http://hyperledger.org

 

 

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 6:18 AM <Giulio.coppi@...> wrote:

Unfortunately the time won't work for me, but happy new year everyone!

g