Topics

FW: [External] Social Impact Working Group Planning Deck

Alissa M Worley

Hi all – resending this in case you didn’t receive it last night. Link to the agenda/deck is below.

Alissa Worley | Marketing Director | Blockchain & DLT

Phone: (917) 446-0814 | E-mail: alissa.worley@...

Accenture

Accenture LinkedIn

Accenture Twitter