Topics

Can I use Hyperledger if

Middleton, Dan

One outcome of blockchain adoption is an increased accessibility of information, even if that’s just a company to company perspective.

And of course, the adoption of any new technology hinges a lot on usability.

So it’s interesting to watch this 13 minute film, “Access” (https://vimeo.com/311999966), which has nothing to do with blockchain, but a lot to do with the juxtaposition of two forms of accessibility.

Regards,

Dan

Alissa M Worley

Dan – Thanks so much for sharing this. It is so important.

During our Inclusion & Diversity lunch at Consensus last year, one of the questions from the audience at the end of the panel was from a visually impaired gentleman who asked what the industry was doing for accessibility with its tools. It’s stuck with me because I don’t have a good answer.

Alissa Worley | Global Marketing Director | Blockchain & DLT

Phone: (917) 446-0814 | E-mail: alissa.worley@...

Accenture

Linkedin

Twitter

Facebook

Instagram

YouTube

One outcome of blockchain adoption is an increased accessibility of information, even if that’s just a company to company perspective.

And of course, the adoption of any new technology hinges a lot on usability.

So it’s interesting to watch this 13 minute film, “Access” (https://vimeo.com/311999966), which has nothing to do with blockchain, but a lot to do with the juxtaposition of two forms of accessibility.

Regards,

Dan

www.accenture.com

Caine Smith <caine@...>

In terms of accessibility, this is one of the best examples of seen recently, i've been an active member for about a year. Its a very well executed product.
https://www.bemyeyes.com/

--
Kind regards
Caine Smith

Middleton, Dan

Hi Alissa,

Let’s see if we can get you a better answer for next time. The projects give quarterly updates to the TSC and that’s a good time to check in with them on design for security and design for accessibility.

Cello’s is next:

https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/HYP/2019+Q2+Hyperledger+Cello

Regards,

Dan