Alissa M Worley
Below is the agenda for today’s Social Impact SIG call.
- Introductions: New Members
- Admin and Operations:
- Karen will walk through some of our new-looking wiki page
- Call for Use Cases w/Hyperledger: We have a research inquiry for innovative use cases with Hyperledger in social impact. Karen has what
some of you have worked on but not all, please send a brief description and links to kottoni@... (Speaking of it would be great if we started developing our own tracker....yes?)
- SIG Member Presentation: Caine Smith, Co-Founder & Executive Director of the
AVA Foundation will give an overview of the foundation and what its working on.
- Events Coming Up: What blockchain events are you attending in the coming months that could be of interest to this group? Let's capture
- Opportunity Matrix: Review and capture volunteers to identify key players, projects, and use cases in various topic areas. This is a
great way to start to get involved and you don't need to be an expert in a space to contribute - your interest and enthusiasm in a topic will add value.
- Getting Involved and Building Membership: What do you think the social impact space needs to better understand or implement blockchain?
What would you like to do/contribute/propose we work on together? Who would it be helpful to hear from as we continue on this journey? Thoughts on best ways to build awareness of the group?
- Misc./Announcements: Share any comments, ideas, announcements
Looking forward to connecting!
Alissa Worley |
Global Marketing Director | Blockchain & DLT
(917) 446-0814 | E-mail:
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by
you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of
internal compliance with Accenture policy. Your privacy is important to us. Accenture uses your personal data only in compliance with data protection laws. For further information on how Accenture processes your personal data, please see our privacy statement