Date

Join Us for the Last DCI Call of 2020

Lindsay Nuon

Hello DCI Community,

I hope this email finds you in good health and that your week is off to a strong start. I’m excited to share with you all that the proposed motions, a product of many of your hard work and thoughtful contributions, have been approved by the Governing Board! So I would like to personally say extend my gratitude. Your time and talents are appreciated.

The Governing Boards support was clear and the feedback we received encouraged us to raise the bar and work together to hold one another accountable to bring about transformational change in 2021 and foster an even deeper sense of diversity, inclusion, and belonging throughout the community. That said, we would love to see each of you at the last meeting of the year on our new timeslot, this Friday. We will be discussing our 2021 plans and we want to hear your thoughts. Reply to this email or in the DCI chat if you have questions or would like to propose new agenda items.

Respectfully,

Lindsay Nuon

Founder and CEO

Hyperledger DCI WG Chair

Cell: +1 202.440.8262

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is for the confidential use of the recipient(s) listed above. This message may contain privileged client info. or work product. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you’ve received this message in error please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message and attachments. Thank you.

Meeting Agenda for Tuesday December 8th at 10am EST

Alicia Noel

Hello all,

For our upcoming meeting on Tuesday, December 8th, at 10am EST, we will have two presentations. Adrian Avenado from Global South Tech will join us to discuss their work connecting partners for projects. Makoto Takemiya, Zilya Yagafarova and Sara Garifullina from Soramitsu will present on Project Bakong, based on Hyperledger Iroha.

Here is our meeting agenda: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2020-12-08+Meeting+Agenda

Warm regards,

Alicia Noel

-------------
Meeting call in information:
When: Tuesday, December 8, 2020, 10:00am to 11:00am (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada) (EDT)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Re: Agenda for mtg Tuesday November 24th at 10am EST

Karen Ottoni

Welcome Alicia! We are excited to have you help us grow this community.

Best wishes,
Karen

Karen L. Ottoni

Director of Ecosystem, Hyperledger
hosted by The Linux Foundation

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 5:18 PM, Alicia Noel hyperledger@... wrote:

Thank you Nancy! I feel honored to be considered for the role.

Looking forward to working with you and the rest of the SIG!

Warm regards,
Alicia

凤兰
Alicia Noel

Cultivati
Food & Ag Supply Chain Innovation | Blockchain | Sustainability | China | Research + Advisory

WeChat: Food_Lover

Re: Agenda for mtg Tuesday November 24th at 10am EST

Alicia Noel

Thank you Nancy! I feel honored to be considered for the role.

Looking forward to working with you and the rest of the SIG!

Warm regards,
Alicia

凤兰
Alicia Noel

Cultivati
Food & Ag Supply Chain Innovation | Blockchain | Sustainability | China | Research + Advisory

WeChat: Food_Lover

Re: Agenda for mtg Tuesday November 24th at 10am EST

Nancy Min

Dear SI-SIG community,

It is my pleasure to announce that Alicia Noel will serve as the Vice-Chair for the Social Impact Special Interest Group. Please join me in welcoming Alicia!

The month of December at Hyperledger is Social Impact month and we will be having a few distinguished presenters at our next meeting on December 8th.
Makoto Takemiya, Zilya Yagafarova, and Sara Garifullina from Soramitsu will be presenting on their Project Bakong. More information about Project Bakong: https://www.hyperledger.org/learn/publications/soramitsu-case-study

We will also have Adrian Avendano speaking with us about GST's initiative of helping to connect project to partners. More information is here: https://medium.com/globalsouthtech/looking-for-teams-startups-and-projects-to-help-them-scale-up-bce9497eadfa

More details will be provided with the Meeting agenda.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

All the best,
Nancy

----------
Meeting call in information:
When:Tuesday, December 8th, 2020
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada) (EST)Where:https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09Organizer:Hyperledger Community MeetingsDescription:Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Passcode: 475869

Agenda for mtg Tuesday November 24th at 10am EST

Nancy Min

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the last minute email. The meeting agenda for the Hyperledger Social Impact Special Interest Group call is here: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2020-11-24+Meeting+notes

The Vice-Chair position for the Social Impact Special Interest Group is open. We'll be discussing the opening and looking to see who would like to fill the role. In addition, December is Social Impact month at Hyperledger. We'll be reviewing some upcoming activities for the month of December.

Thanks,
Nancy

--------------
Meeting details:

When:
Tuesday, November 24th, 2020
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada) (EDT)
Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09
Organizer:
Hyperledger Community Meetings
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Agenda for mtg Tuesday November 10th at 10am EST

Nancy Min

Hello everyone,

The meeting agenda for the Hyperledger Social Impact Special Interest Group call is here: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2020-11-10+Meeting+Agenda

We will be using our time for this week to continue working on the blog post series around the State of Social Impact Ecosystem.  Please feel free to join our discussion. Here's an ongoing draft: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/State+of+Social+Impact+Ecosystem%3A+Pandemic+Edition

Thanks,
Nancy

--------------
Meeting details:

When:
Tuesday, November 10th, 2020
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada) (EDT)
Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09
Organizer:
Hyperledger Community Meetings
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Re: Helping community projects connect with potential corporates and/or organizations across the world!

Nancy Min

Hi Adrian,

Great, our next meeting will be held on November 10th at 10am EST. The meeting details are below:

When:

Tuesday, November 10th, 2020
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada) (EDT)

Where:

https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Passcode: 475869

See you there!

Nancy

From: <social-impact-sig@...> on behalf of "Adrian Avendano via lists.hyperledger.org" <adrian.mont=gmail.com@...>
Date: Friday, October 30, 2020 at 4:40 AM
To: "social-impact-sig@..." <social-impact-sig@...>
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger Social Impact SIG] Helping community projects connect with potential corporates and/or organizations across the world!

Hey Nancy,

Thanks for the message! Yes, that would be good and engage the projects from this community. When is your next meeting?

Looking forward to it.!

Re: Helping community projects connect with potential corporates and/or organizations across the world!

Adrian Avendano

Hey Nancy,

Thanks for the message! Yes, that would be good and engage the projects from this community. When is your next meeting?

Looking forward to it.!

Re: Meeting recap for Tuesday Oct 27 at 10am EST

Nancy Min

Hello all,

Thanks to Ravi Jagannathan and Akshaya Ravi from KrypC for presenting to the community on the empowering social impact projects they are working on. The meeting recording and notes are up on our wiki page: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2020-10-27+meeting+Agenda

Thanks,
Nancy

Re: Helping community projects connect with potential corporates and/or organizations across the world!

Nancy Min

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for reaching out to the SI-SIG community. Would you be interested in presenting at one of our upcoming meeting the work your team is doing?

Thanks,
Nancy

Helping community projects connect with potential corporates and/or organizations across the world!

Adrian Avendano

Hi everyone,

My name is Adrian founder of GST. We are a global tech community in 35+ countries and we have partnered with the Hyperledger community in the past to make connections worldwide.

I just had a chat with David Boswell, and he mentioned you guys are doing webinars for the community and present projects and/or startups relating to Social impact blockchain solutions.

Now, I’m reaching out because we are interested in helping those projects connect with the right partners in multiple new markets for the purpose of scaling up, finding sales, and distribution channels.

We do this through a matching engine by matching real-world organizational problems with solutions. We would love and get more data on those projects here. Check out this post https://medium.com/globalsouthtech/looking-for-teams-startups-and-projects-to-help-them-scale-up-bce9497eadfa

I would love to engage further with this group and explore collaborations if any comments please just let me know

Thanks a lot

Adrian

Correction: Meeting agenda for Tuesday Oct 27 at 10am EST

Nancy Min

Hello all,

We will have Ravi Jagannathan, CEO of Krypc joining us today to discuss deployment of a blockchain loyalty and gift card wallet project with Netherlands Company Fair Chain.

Here is our meeting agenda: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2020-10-27+meeting+Agenda

Cheers,
Nancy Min

-------------
Meeting call in information:

When: Tuesday, October 27th, 2020 10:00am to 11:00am (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada) (EDT)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting agenda for Tuesday Oct 27 at 10am EST and Recap for Oct 13th

Nancy Min

Hello all,

For our upcoming meeting on Tuesday October 27th at 10am EST, we will have Akshaya Ravi from Krypc joining us to discuss their deployment of a blockchain loyalty and gift card wallet project with Netherlands Company Fair Chain.

Here is our meeting agenda: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2020-10-27+meeting+Agenda

Here is our meeting recap from our October 13th meeting:https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2020-10-13+Meeting+Agenda

Cheers,
Nancy Min

-------------
Meeting call in information:

When: Tuesday, October 27th, 2020 10:00am to 11:00am (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada) (EDT)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Agenda for mtg Tuesday October 13th at 10am EST

Nancy Min

Hello everyone,

The meeting agenda for the Hyperledger Social Impact Special Interest Group call is here: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2020-10-13+Meeting+Agenda

As discussed in our last meeting, we will be launching a blog post series around the State of Social Impact Ecosystem. This week we will use our time as a working session. Please feel free to join our discussion. Here's an ongoing draft: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/State+of+Social+Impact+Ecosystem%3A+Pandemic+Edition

Thanks,
Nancy

--------------
Meeting details:

When:
Tuesday, October 13th, 2020
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada) (EDT)
Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09
Organizer:
Hyperledger Community Meetings
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Re: Agenda for mtg Tuesday September 29th at 10am EST

Nancy Min

Hello all,

Thank you for participating in our last call. If you missed the meeting, please check out the meeting notes/recordings here: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2020-09-29+Meeting+Agenda

Zoom has updated our meeting venue and our call in details has been changed. Please use the meeting information below to dial into our bi-weekly calls.

Hyperledger Social Impact SIG

When:
Tuesday, 4 August 2020
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York
Repeats: Every 2 weeks on Tuesday

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Organizer: Hyperledger Community Meetings

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Thanks,
Nancy

Updated Event: Hyperledger Social Impact SIG #cal-invite

social-impact-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <social-impact-sig@...>

Hyperledger Social Impact SIG

When:
Tuesday, 4 August 2020
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York
Repeats: Every 2 weeks on Tuesday

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Organizer: Hyperledger Community Meetings

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Passcode: 475869

Agenda for mtg Tuesday September 29th at 10am EST

Nancy Min

Hello all,

The meeting agenda for our next meeting on September 29th at 10am EST is available: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2020-09-29+Meeting+Agenda.

Bobbi Muscara will be leading a discussion on the upcoming Government Blockchain Association Social Impact award and walking through the application process.

Feel free to add items to the agenda.

Cheers,
Nancy Min
----
Call in information:

When: Tuesday, September 29th, 2020 10:00am to 11:00am (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada) (EDT)

Where: https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup

Organizer: Hyperledger Community Meetings

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,6223336701# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,6223336701# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 877 369 0926 US Toll-free
+1 855 880 1246 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/bFAkRFwOg

Recap for mtg Tuesday September 15th at 10am EST

Nancy Min

Good morning,

Thank you to Bobbi Muscara for presenting an overview of the Government Blockchain Association's Annual Award for Social Impact that will be held in March of 2021. If you are interested in applying to the Social Impact award, please join our next call for an in depth review on the application process. The meeting notes and recording are available on our wikipage: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2020+09+15+Meeting+Agenda

Thanks,
Nancy

Agenda for mtg Tuesday September 15th at 10am EST

Nancy Min

Good afternoon,

Our next meeting will be held on Tuesday September 15th at 10am EST featuring Bobbi Muscara and Marc Liberati. They will be speaking about upcoming events in the blockchain for social good. We will also resume our discussion on the SIG blog post State of Social Impact Blog Post: Pandemic Edition.

The meeting agenda is available here: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2020+09+15+Meeting+Agenda Please feel free to add to the agenda.

All the best,
Nancy Min

101 - 120 of 352