Date

Hyperledger TSC Election candidates and how to vote

David Boswell

I'd like to announce the candidates for the 2021-2022 Hyperledger Technical Steering Committee (TSC) election. There are 26 people running for 15 positions on the TSC.

This election is a chance for you to influence the direction and character of the Hyperledger community.  I encourage you to take the time to read the following candidate statements linked from this email and consider your vote carefully:

You will be using the OpaVote election tool using the Condorcet-IRV completion rule. It is a ranked voting system that allows you to weight candidates by placing them in an order of preference.

A ballot will be sent by email to all registered voters on Friday, October 1 and voting will remain open until 11:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time (GMT -7) on Friday, October 15.  If you are expecting a ballot and don't see one on Friday, first check your spam boxes as it may come from an unrecognized source. If you don't find it there, please send an email to election@....

Thank you,

David

Hyperledger TSC Election Call for Nominations Ending Soon

David Boswell

Now is the time to nominate yourself or somebody else for the Technical Steering Committee (TSC) election. The nomination period closes in two days on Friday, Sep 17 at Midnight Pacific Time (-7 GMT) so send in your nominations soon.

To nominate somebody, first ask them to confirm that they would like to be nominated, then use the following email template, with the subject line "TSC election nomination" and send it to election@...:

Dear Election Committee,

I nominate myself/<nominee's name> for the TSC election. My/their email address is <email>.

Thanks,

<your name>

Voting for the TSC election will start on October 1.  To make sure you are eligible to vote, visit the Hyperledger Voter Eligibility Check and check your email address:

https://labs.hyperledger.org/voters/

If the information we have for you is incorrect or if you're not showing up, please email election@... and we will help.

Thanks,
David

Now: Hyperledger Social Impact SIG - 09/14/2021 #cal-notice

social-impact-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Hyperledger Social Impact SIG

When:
09/14/2021
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Organizer: Hyperledger Community Meetings

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Passcode: 475869

Event: Hyperledger Social Impact SIG - 09/14/2021 #cal-reminder

social-impact-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Hyperledger Social Impact SIG

When:
09/14/2021
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Organizer: Hyperledger Community Meetings

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Passcode: 475869

Today's Meeting - An Update on UniCoin

Alicia Noel

Good morning everyone,

The agenda for today's meeting is posted at https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2021-09-14+Meeting+notes. Marc Liberati has agreed to share an update on the UniCoin project.

Hope to see you at the meeting.

Best wishes,
Alicia

Check your eligibility to vote in the upcoming Technical Steering Committee election

David Boswell

Voting for this year's Technical Steering Committee election starts on October 1 and closes on October 15.  We ask that everyone take a couple of minutes now to confirm you are showing up correctly in the voter rolls so you can participate when the voting starts.

Voting is open to any community member who has contributed in the last 12 months. We have exported information about who has contributed, but it is important you confirm we have the correct data.  It is possible that our information includes a different email address than you would prefer and it is possible your contribution is not showing up in our export.

To check your availability, visit the Hyperledger Voter Eligibility Check and check your email address.

https://labs.hyperledger.org/voters/

If the information we have for you is incorrect or if you're not showing up, please email election@... and we will help.

Thanks,
David

September 28 Presentation: MOBI

Alicia Noel

Hello all,

Transportation is the largest source of CO2 emissions in many countries. Currently, the technology to measure, manage, and incentivize greener behavior doesn’t exist. MOBI is creating blockchain-based standards to identify vehicles, people, businesses, and the “Trusted Trip” — key to enable smart mobility and carbon tracking.
Join us to hear from MOBI Co-director and Founder, Tram Vo, on September 28, and learn more about MOBI Trusted Trip and how it promises to transform the global mobility ecosystem.

Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701

Passcode: 475869

Best wishes,
Alicia

Now: Hyperledger Social Impact SIG - 08/31/2021 #cal-notice

social-impact-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Hyperledger Social Impact SIG

When:
08/31/2021
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Organizer: Hyperledger Community Meetings

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Passcode: 475869

Event: Hyperledger Social Impact SIG - 08/31/2021 #cal-reminder

social-impact-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Hyperledger Social Impact SIG

When:
08/31/2021
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Organizer: Hyperledger Community Meetings

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Passcode: 475869

MOBI Postponed

Alicia Noel

Good morning everyone,

Our presentation by Tram Vo of MOBI has been postponed until September 28.

We'll be using today's meeting to do more planning.

The meeting agenda is available here: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2021-08-31+Meeting+notes. Please feel free to add to the agenda.

Thanks,
Alicia

Hyperledger TSC Election Call for Nominations

David Boswell

This year's Hyperledger Technical Steering Committee (TSC) election will happen from October 1 to 15, 2021.  The election will include active contributors who have been nominated to run as candidates.  We are now opening the call for nominations and this process will run through September 17.

To nominate somebody, first ask them to confirm that they would like to be nominated then use the following email template with the subject line "TSC election nomination" and send it to election@...:

Dear Election Committee,

I nominate myself or <nominee's name> for the TSC election. My or their email address is <email>.

Thanks,

<your name>

After you have emailed your nomination, please also create a nomination statement on the Hyperledger wiki and include the following information: nominee name, nominated by, short personal bio and a short personal pitch about why someone should consider voting for them.

If you have any questions about the election process, please feel free to write to election@....

Thanks,
David

Re: Hyperledger / Social Impact blog

Bobbi

Here is the rough draft for the Social Impact Blog, Please edit.

https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/INTERN/BLOG+IDEAS

Thanks Bobbi

Now: Hyperledger Social Impact SIG - 08/17/2021 #cal-notice

social-impact-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Hyperledger Social Impact SIG

When:
08/17/2021
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Organizer: Hyperledger Community Meetings

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Passcode: 475869

Event: Hyperledger Social Impact SIG - 08/17/2021 #cal-reminder

social-impact-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Hyperledger Social Impact SIG

When:
08/17/2021
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Organizer: Hyperledger Community Meetings

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Passcode: 475869

Cancelled Event: Hyperledger Social Impact SIG - Tuesday, August 3, 2021 #cal-cancelled

social-impact-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Cancelled: Hyperledger Social Impact SIG

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Tuesday, August 3, 2021
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Organizer: Hyperledger Community Meetings

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Passcode: 475869

Summer Break - No Meeting August 3

Alicia Noel

Hello everyone,

As discussed this morning, we're taking a summer break so will not meet on Tuesday, August 3.

Our next meeting will be August 17, and we'll be doing some hackathon planning and event promotion. On August 31 we'll have a presentation by Tram Vo of vehicle manufacturer alliance Mobi.

See you after the break!

Best wishes,
Alicia

Now: Hyperledger Social Impact SIG - 07/20/2021 #cal-notice

social-impact-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Hyperledger Social Impact SIG

When:
07/20/2021
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Organizer: Hyperledger Community Meetings

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Passcode: 475869

Event: Hyperledger Social Impact SIG - 07/20/2021 #cal-reminder

social-impact-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Hyperledger Social Impact SIG

When:
07/20/2021
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Organizer: Hyperledger Community Meetings

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Passcode: 475869

FW: Hi Nancy, invitation for the Social Impact SIG to join our presentation next

Nancy Min

Hello everyone,

Please check out the upcoming presentation from Circular Tree at the Climate Action and Accounting Special Interest Group on Tuesday July 13 at 8am PST!

Thank you to Sherwood for inviting us to participate.

Thanks,

Nancy

From: Sherwood Moore <woodymo@...>
Date: Friday, July 9, 2021 at 5:57 PM
To: Nancy Min <Nancym@...>
Subject: Hi Nancy, invitation for the Social Impact SIG to join our presentation next

Hey there Nancy,

Sherwood Moore here from the Climate Action and Accounting SIG. I I'm reaching out to extend this invite to you and the SIG to join a presentation we have on Tuesday, I think you will find it of interest!  Would you share this message with your SIG?

The Climate Action and Accounting Special Interest Group would like to invite the members of the Social Impact SIG to join us for a presentation from Gunther Walden, the CEO of Circular Tree for his presentation on using blockchain to capture the real product carbon product footprint needed to achieve decarbonization. Gunther will be sharing how CircularTree is using blockchain technology to overcome the supply chain challenges that companies need to measure their real carbon footprint and move towards a future where their products are carbon neutral. He plans to share how their solutions are designed, and provide some insights in their award winning pilot project with Porsche, BASF and Motherson and their strategy to achieve mass adoption of their approach.  We hope you will join us on July 13 at 8am PST for what we expect to be an insightful presentation. Click here for more information and how to join: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/CASIG/CA2+SIG+-+Meeting+July++13

Hope you can join us!

Sherwood Moore

CA2 SIG Co-chair

Agenda for Todays Meeting

Lindsay Nuon

Hello Everyone,

There have a few exciting updates to the agenda. Today two special guests will join us to share what they are working on and explore the potential for partnership opportunities.

Black NFT Art & Umba Daima will share more about an exciting 30 day virtual NFT exhibit that will be one of the first NFT exhibits in history to be focused exclusively on Black artists and it will include a live activation event in Atlanta Georgia.

and

Rhonda Eldridge will share more about efforts in the Bahamas and the upcoming Blockchain Business School

I hope to see you all for the conversation.

Respectfully,

Lindsay Nuon

Founder and CEO

Cell: +1 202.440.8262

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is for the confidential use of the recipient(s) listed above. This message may contain privileged client info. or work product. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you’ve received this message in error please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message and attachments. Thank you.