Date

Hyperledger Social Impact SIG - Tue, 04/13/2021 #cal-notice

social-impact-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Hyperledger Social Impact SIG

When:
Tuesday, 13 April 2021
10:00am to 11:00am
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Passcode: 475869

Next meeting Tuesday 4/13 at 10am EST: Diversity in Blockchain

Nancy Min

Hello,

The meeting agenda for our next meeting is available here: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2021-04-13+Meeting+Agenda Please feel free to add to the agenda.

Thanks,
Nancy

------Meeting Dial In ------

Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701

Passcode: 475869

Hyperledger Social Impact SIG - Tue, 03/30/2021 #cal-notice

social-impact-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Hyperledger Social Impact SIG

When:
Tuesday, 30 March 2021
10:00am to 11:00am
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Passcode: 475869

Next Meeting 3/30 at 10am EDT: Transforming the Sugar Industry in Belize

Nancy Min

Hello,

The meeting agenda for our next meeting is available here: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2021-03-30+Meeting+Agenda. Please feel free to add to the agenda.

Thanks,
Nancy

------Meeting Dial In ------

Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701

Passcode: 475869

Hyperledger Social Impact SIG - Tue, 03/16/2021 #cal-notice

social-impact-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Hyperledger Social Impact SIG

When:
Tuesday, 16 March 2021
10:00am to 11:00am
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Passcode: 475869

Next meeting Tuesday 3/16 at 10am EST

Nancy Min

Hello,

The meeting agenda for our next meeting is available here: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2021-03-16+Meeting+Agenda
Please feel free to add to the agenda.

The Hyperledger Global Forum call for proposals deadline has been extended to this Friday March 19th. If you are interested in proposing a social impact SIG topic, please join our discussion tomorrow or send an email with your proposed topic to the SIG mailing list.

Thanks,
Nancy

------Meeting Dial In ------

Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701

Passcode: 475869

Hyperledger Social Impact SIG - Tue, 03/02/2021 #cal-notice

social-impact-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Hyperledger Social Impact SIG

When:
Tuesday, 2 March 2021
10:00am to 11:00am
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Passcode: 475869

Registration for the HYPERHACK 2021 closing March 2nd

Nancy Min

Registration for HYPERHACK 2021 is closing on Tuesday March 2nd. #share with students and innovators that may be interested in hacking for impact!
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/tQfXPYqUK9AEH2o27
More information on HYPERHACKhttps://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/HIRC/HYPERHACK+2021

Next meeting Tuesday 3/2/2021 at 10am EST

Nancy Min

Good afternoon,

Thank you to IBM, Newlight Technologies, and Cognition Foundry for presenting on how blockchain technology can be used to track the carbon impact of fashion goods. If you missed it, the meeting recording is available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hgzNkNVh48

The meeting agenda for our next meeting is available here: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2021-03-02+Meeting+Agenda
Please feel free to add to the agenda.

Thank you,
Nancy

------Meeting Dial In ------

Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701

Passcode: 475869

Re: Thurs, Feb 18 - Sustainable Development Goals - How Blockchain can help us?

David Boswell

As a reminder, the Hyperledger London meetup group is running a virtual discussion tomorrow, Thursday, February 18 at 6:00 PM GMT with Conor Svensson discussing "17 ways Blockchain can help us meet the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals".

Everyone here is welcome to attend that meetup.  To get dial-in details for this virtual meetup, you can find that at:

Thanks,
David

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 9:40 AM David Boswell <dboswell@...> wrote:
The Hyperledger London meetup group is running a virtual discussion next Thursday, February 18 at 6:00 PM GMT with Conor Svensson discussing "17 ways Blockchain can help us meet the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals".

Everyone here is welcome to attend that meetup.  This might be of interest to you and this is also an opportunity to share with people attending that event about the Social Impact SIG and find people who may want to get involved with this group.

To get dial-in details for this virtual meetup, you can find that at:

Thanks,
David

Hyperledger Social Impact SIG - Tue, 02/16/2021 #cal-notice

social-impact-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Hyperledger Social Impact SIG

When:
Tuesday, 16 February 2021
10:00am to 11:00am
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Passcode: 475869

Re: Next meeting Tuesday 2/6/2021 at 10am EST featuring Covalent IBM Blockchain Carbon Traceability story

Nancy Min

Quick reminder to join the Hyperledger Social Impact call at 10am EST (in an hour) to learn more about Covalent’s IBM Blockchain Carbon Traceability Story.

Dial in:https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

From: <social-impact-sig@...> on behalf of "Nancy Min via lists.hyperledger.org" <Nancym=ecolongllc.com@...>
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 3:56 PM
To: "social-impact-sig@..." <social-impact-sig@...>
Subject: [Special] [Hyperledger Social Impact SIG] Next meeting Tuesday 2/6/2021 at 10am EST featuring Covalent IBM Blockchain Carbon Traceability story

Hi All,

Our meeting next week will be featuring three amazing speakers on Covalent's Carbon Traceability project using IBM Blockchain! Come join us to hear from Ron Argent (Founder and CEO, Cognition Foundry), Mark Herrema (Co-founder and CEO of Newlight Technologies.), and Deborah Kestin Schildkraut (Global Program Director – IBM AI Applications & Blockchain Ecosystem Marketing Leader). Here is one of the many articles on their project:  https://www.apparelnews.net/news/2021/jan/15/ibm-blockchain-tracks-supply-chain-covalents-airca/

Bios and information available on our meeting agenda: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2021-02-16+Meeting+Agenda

See you there!
Nancy Min

-------------- Call In Details ---------------
When:Tuesday, February 16th, 2021
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada) (EST)Where:https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09Organizer:Hyperledger Community MeetingsDescription:Join Zoom Meeting
[...]

Re: [Hyperledger Climate SIG] OS-Climate and Sustainable Finance & Investing presentation next Tuesday, Feb 9 at 8AM pacific

Alicia Noel

Hi everyone,

Some of you might be interested in this Hyperledger Climate Action and Accounting SIG event tomorrow.

-Alicia

Begin forwarded message:

From: "David Boswell" <dboswell@...>
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger Climate SIG] OS-Climate and Sustainable Finance & Investing presentation next Tuesday, Feb 9 at 8AM pacific
Date: February 8, 2021 at 1:53:24 PM EST
To: climate-sig@...

As a reminder, please join the Climate Action and Accounting call tomorrow, Feb 9 at 8 AM pacific, to hear about OS-Climate, a new Linux Foundation project developing data & analytics solutions for climate aligned investing, finance & regulation.  This will be an interesting discussion and a good opportunity to talk about ways our two communities can collaborate.

Details are below:

The dial-in is:

You can share a link to the event page that has all of the details on it:

You can also share a tweet about the call:

Thanks,
David

Updated Event: Hyperledger Social Impact SIG #cal-invite

social-impact-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Hyperledger Social Impact SIG

When:
Tuesday, 4 August 2020
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York
Repeats: Every 2 weeks on Tuesday

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Organizer: Hyperledger Community Meetings

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Passcode: 475869

Hyperledger Global Forum 2021: CFP and Registration now open, call for Program Committee participation

Brian Behlendorf

Dear Hyperledger community,

We have begun our planning for Hyperledger Global Forum 2021, to be held in June. We had a great crowd and packed agenda last year at HGF 2020 and had our grand reception at the Corona Ranch (no joke!).  This year we are of course hosting this event virtually, and using a schedule that makes it accessible to our global community. Please register now, and consider submitting a talk to our Call for Proposals.

We are also forming a Program Committee to oversee the content and the agenda for the event. I would like to encourage you to nominate yourself or one of your colleagues, by sending an email to membership@.... We expect the burden to be approximately 1 to 2 hours a week from mid February to mid April. We offer CFP submitters an opportunity for early feedback, so we will ask the PC to review the submissions and let the presenters know how they can improve their sessions. Being on the Committee does not prevent you from submitting talk proposals of your own. Nominations close February 20th.

Let us know if you have any questions, and thanks in advance!

Managing Director for Blockchain, Healthcare and Identity

Meeting agenda for Tues 2/2/2021 at 10am EST

Nancy Min

Hello all,

Our next meeting will be Tuesday 2/2/2021 at 10am EST. Here is the meeting agenda: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2021-02-02  Please feel free to add to the agenda. If you have not already, please join the Hyperledger Social Impact SIG Linkedin Group

All the best,
Nancy

-------
Meeting Information

When: Tuesday, January 19th, 2021 10:00am to 11:00am (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada) (EDT)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Hyperledger Social Impact SIG LinkedIn Group

Alicia Noel

Hi everyone,

Per our discussion during today's meeting, I have created a LinkedIn Group for the the Social Impact SIG.  You will recognize the logo and hero graphics from our SIG landing page on the Hyperledger site. The group is a listed site, which means that anyone who looks for it will be able to find it.

For now, anyone can join and post, and posts do not need manager approvals. During our next meeting we can discuss best ways to leverage the group.

Please click through and join. LinkedIn will only allow me to invite people with whom I'm directly linked on the site, which is only a few of you.

Best wishes,
Alicia

Meeting agenda for Tues 1/19/2021 at 10am EST

Nancy Min

Hello all,

Our next meeting will be Tuesday 1/19/2021 at 10am EST. Here is the meeting agenda: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/2021-01-19+Meeting+Agenda Please feel free to add to the agenda.

All the best,
Nancy

-------
Meeting Information

When: Tuesday, January 19th, 2021 10:00am to 11:00am (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada) (EDT)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

1 - 20 of 278