From: "David Boswell" <dboswell@...>
Subject: [Hyperledger Climate SIG] Everledger presenting about using blockchain for GHG and energy reporting on May 18 at 8AM pacific
Date: May 11, 2021 at 12:29:16 PM EDT
To: climate-sig@...

Next Tuesday May 18 at 8 AM Pacific, we have a guest presentation from Carrie George, VP & Head of Sustainability & Impact at Everledger, at our CA2 SIG call.  Carrie will speak about using blockchain for GHG reporting across supply chains and moving cloud energy use to renewable sources.

I encourage everyone on this list to attend and to also share about this presentation with anyone you think might be interested.  Details are below:

The dial-in is:

You can share a link to the event page that has all of the details on it:

You can also share a tweet about the call:

Thanks,
David

Join social-impact-sig@lists.hyperledger.org to automatically receive all group messages.