Hyperledger Sawtooth 1.0.4 Released

Peter Schwarz

Hyperledger Sawtooth 1.0.4 is now available.

Documentation is available at:

New and changed features in Hyperledger Sawtooth 1.0.4 (since 1.0.2):

Non-breaking changes:
Added `client_max_size` to Sawtooth Rest API Configuration for controlling the size of batches submitted
Set default `client_max_size` to 10MB
Pinned Grafana version in the `sawtooth-stats-grafana` docker image to 4.6.3, due to upstream breaking changes

Additionally, there were some minor python code changes around style.

Note, that 1.0.3 release was skipped due to the Grafana issue mentioned above, which was discovered during the publishing process.

--
The Hyperledger Sawtooth Team

Rao Dronamraju <rao.dronamraju@...>

Hi – Can Intel make PDF documentation available so that we can read it when on the road and not connected to online ?

Thanks

Hyperledger Sawtooth 1.0.4 is now available.

Documentation is available at:

New and changed features in Hyperledger Sawtooth 1.0.4 (since 1.0.2):

Non-breaking changes:

Added `client_max_size` to Sawtooth Rest API Configuration for controlling the size of batches submitted

Set default `client_max_size` to 10MB

Pinned Grafana version in the `sawtooth-stats-grafana` docker image to 4.6.3, due to upstream breaking changes

Additionally, there were some minor python code changes around style.

Note, that 1.0.3 release was skipped due to the Grafana issue mentioned above, which was discovered during the publishing process.

--

The Hyperledger Sawtooth Team

Middleton, Dan

Hi,

(Intel is just one of the contributors to Hyperledger Sawtooth. Much of Sawtooth build and documentation is contributed by bitwise.io.)

The docs can be built as PDFs, unfortunately we don’t have a place to host those PDFs right now.

However, you can build them hopefully without too much trouble by cloning the repo and using this docker file:

https://github.com/hyperledger/sawtooth-core/blob/master/ci/sawtooth-build-docs

Or if you have all the dependencies like latex already installed you can just run `make latexpdf` from the docs directory (as seen at the end of the docker file)

Cheers,

Dan