Hyperledger Sawtooth 1.0.5 Released
Hyperledger Sawtooth 1.0.5 is now available.
Documentation is available at:
New and changed features in Hyperledger Sawtooth 1.0.5 (since 1.0.4):
- Added try/catch and Promise resolve/reject to JS SDK. This fixes issues with not properly failing transactions that throw exceptions.
- Fixed infinite loop for set & delete state within the same context.
- Fixed issue with concurrent modifications of batch statuses.
- Fixed validator peering on Azure.
- Corrected use of Policy.EntryType in identity CLI.
- Included example configuration files in the packages for the REST API, CLI’s, as well as the Identity, Settings and XO transaction processors.
Additionally, there were some minor python code changes around style.
The Hyperledger Sawtooth Team