Hyperledger Public Sector SIG firstname.lastname@example.org
Hyperledger Public Sector Special Interest Group (Public-SIG) is a community working group focused on applying distributed ledger technology in general, and Hyperledger technologies in particular, to public sector (e.g., government and government-related) uses and needs. The activities of the Public-SIG include:
identifying related use cases, current pilots and proofs of concept
Identifying collaboration opportunities for cross border use cases and proofs of concepts
Benchmarking and developing blockchain policy framework and guidelines
sharing stories of successes, failures, opportunities and challenges;
exploring cross-cutting concerns like security, privacy, and identity in government contexts;
identifying existing or needed common critical software components that would serve the particular needs of the public sector.
Identifying conferences or other opportunities to connect face to face, as well as submit talks or present as a group at an event.
- 213 Members
- 246 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.