Date

Cancelled Event: Performance and Scalability Working Group - Tuesday, 8 September 2020 #cal-cancelled

perf-and-scale-wg@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <perf-and-scale-wg@...>

Cancelled: Performance and Scalability Working Group

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Tuesday, 8 September 2020
9:00am to 10:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/99510063016?pwd=aXNvdm10NDd3dlRmMzY3WU5wSVp5Zz09

Organizer: Mark Wagner mwagner@...

Contact: Mark Wagner (mwagner at redhat.com)

Topic: Hyperledger Performance and Scalability Working Group

Time: Sep 22, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Every 2 weeks on Tue, until Aug 9, 2022, 50 occurrence(s)
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJ0odumoqDgqG9LlH_0O5Faaj-_9NSL-9VDt/ics?icsToken=98tyKuChqzoqGtKWsBiBRox5GYj4c_TwpnZfjfpxkDfaUw8GRAL3PK99a5xMPJWJ

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/99510063016?pwd=aXNvdm10NDd3dlRmMzY3WU5wSVp5Zz09

Meeting ID: 995 1006 3016
Passcode: 244020
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,99510063016# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,99510063016# US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 995 1006 3016
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aepAwSPOeu

Cancelled Event: Performance and Scalability Working Group - Tuesday, 22 September 2020 #cal-cancelled

perf-and-scale-wg@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <perf-and-scale-wg@...>

Cancelled: Performance and Scalability Working Group

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Tuesday, 22 September 2020
[...]

Updated Event: Performance and Scalability Working Group #cal-invite

perf-and-scale-wg@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <perf-and-scale-wg@...>

Performance and Scalability Working Group

When:
Tuesday, 8 September 2020
9:00am to 10:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York
Repeats: Every 2 weeks on Tuesday

[...]

No PSWG meeting Sep-22-2020

mark wagner

--
Mark Wagner
Senior Principal Software Engineer

https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community

Organizer: Mark Wagner mwagner@...

Contact: Mark Wagner (mwagner at redhat.com)

Topic: Hyperledger Performance and Scalability Working Group

Time: Sep 22, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Every 2 weeks on Tue, until Aug 9, 2022, 50 occurrence(s)
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJ0odumoqDgqG9LlH_0O5Faaj-_9NSL-9VDt/ics?icsToken=98tyKuChqzoqGtKWsBiBRox5GYj4c_TwpnZfjfpxkDfaUw8GRAL3PK99a5xMPJWJ

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/99510063016?pwd=aXNvdm10NDd3dlRmMzY3WU5wSVp5Zz09

Meeting ID: 995 1006 3016
Passcode: 244020
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,99510063016# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,99510063016# US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 995 1006 3016
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aepAwSPOeu

Hyperledger Performance Improvements virtual meetup on Sep 14 at 10AM pacific

David Boswell

Next Monday, Sep 14 at 10AM pacific, join us for a virtual Hyperledger meetup hosted by Hyperledger San Francisco that is focused on performance. S Mohan from Xilinx will share a demo of the work they've done with using hardware acceleration to increase blockchain performance.

All are welcome to join and to also take part in the discussion to share any performance related work you have been doing with blockchain.  We look forward to having an interesting discussion in addition to the presentation and demo of Xilinx's work.

More details about the event are at:

Thanks,
David

Updated Event: Performance and Scalability Working Group #cal-invite

perf-and-scale-wg@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <perf-and-scale-wg@...>

Performance and Scalability Working Group

When:
Tuesday, 8 September 2020
9:00am to 10:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York
Repeats: Every 2 weeks on Tuesday

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community

Organizer: Mark Wagner mwagner@...

Contact: Mark Wagner (mwagner at redhat.com)

Topic: Hyperledger Performance and Scalability Working Group

https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community

Re: No meeting Aug 26 2020

Mark Wagner

yes, every two weeks

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020, 14:34 Ry Jones <rjones@...> wrote:
Hi - I just looked at the calendar, is the meeting supposed to be every two weeks? Right now, it's set for every week.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 5:33 PM, mark wagner mwagner@... wrote:

We will start up on Sep 8th
--
Mark Wagner
Senior Principal Software Engineer
Performance and Scalability
Red Hat, Inc

Re: No meeting Aug 26 2020

Ry Jones

Hi - I just looked at the calendar, is the meeting supposed to be every two weeks? Right now, it's set for every week.
https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/perf-and-scale-wg/calendar?calstart=2020-08-04

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 5:33 PM, mark wagner mwagner@... wrote:

We will start up on Sep 8th
--
Mark Wagner
Senior Principal Software Engineer
Performance and Scalability
Red Hat, Inc

No meeting Aug 26 2020

mark wagner

We will start up on Sep 8th
--
Mark Wagner
Senior Principal Software Engineer
Performance and Scalability
Red Hat, Inc

Taking part in a virtual Hyperledger meetup about performance on Sep 14?

David Boswell

I'm helping organize a virtual Hyperledger meetup on Sep 14 that will be focused on performance.  Xilinx will demo their hardware acceleration work and there is space in the agenda for others to demo other performance related efforts.  Let me know if you'd like some space in the meetup.

This could also be a good opportunity to feature the work of the PSWG and promote that to a wider audience.  We were thinking of having a discussion around performance after the demos, so would someone here want to moderate that?  You could introduce yourself and this group to the attendees when the discussion starts.

Details about the meetup are at:

Thanks,
David

Updated Event: Performance and Scalability Working Group #cal-invite

perf-and-scale-wg@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <perf-and-scale-wg@...>

Performance and Scalability Working Group

When:
Tuesday, 4 August 2020
9:00am to 10:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York
Repeats: Weekly on Tuesday

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community

Organizer: Mark Wagner mwagner@...

Contact: Mark Wagner (mwagner at redhat.com)

Topic: Hyperledger Performance and Scalability Working Group

https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community

Deletion on Blockchain & Network partitioning: Deutsche Bahn

Sviatoslav Butskyi

Dear Performance and Scale WG,

At DB Systel, the IT provider & Digital Partner of Deutsche Bahn AG, we have been actively working on two topics, that we think might be of interest to the community: Deletion on Blockchain and Network partitioning.

We have published the following papers: https://arxiv.org/abs/2005.06026 ; https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/9126030.

We were not able to identify much work done on those topics and would really appreciate feedback from you.

We would be happy to present at the upcoming meetings as well as engage in a discussion on this mailing list.

Looking forward to our discussion!

Best regards,

Sviatoslav Butskyi

Blockchain and DLT Solutions (T.IVM 22XB)

DB Systel GmbH

Jürgen-Ponto-Platz 1, 60329 Frankfurt a. Main

Tel. +4915237547091

Pflichtangaben anzeigen

Nähere Informationen zur Datenverarbeitung im DB-Konzern finden Sie hier: http://www.deutschebahn.com/de/konzern/datenschutz

No PSWG call today

mark wagner

--
Mark Wagner
Senior Principal Software Engineer
Performance and Scalability
Red Hat, Inc

Proposed Hyperledger PSWG Agenda for Tuesday 14-June-2020, 9 AM EDT, 13.00 UTC

mark wagner

Hi

To view the official calendar invite please go here:

As a reminder, the call is open to everyone and all are encouraged to attend. You do not need to be a member of Hyperledger to participate.

We will use the Zoom number -  https://zoom.us/j/4034983298

Topics we should cover:

1) Antitrust notice -- Please make sure you are in compliance with the notice before the meeting

2) Welcome  / introductions for new folks on the call

3) Folks from Xilinx will join us to have an informal discussion of their work to improve the performance of Hyperledger Fabric. The main goal will be to discuss their upcoming proposal to contribute their work to the community as a Hyperledger Lab.

4) So we need to decide if we want to keep this group active or go into hibernation.
What are peoples thoughts ?
If we keep going what should we be doing ?

For instance we seem to get lots of questions on the mailing list and rocketchat about different issues with Hyperledger Fabric and Performance.

--
Mark Wagner
Senior Principal Software Engineer
Performance and Scalability
Red Hat, Inc

Fw: Tomorrow's call of the CMSIG

VIPIN BHARATHAN

This session might be of interest to members of the performance and scale working group...