Hyperledger Raleigh hosts: Hyperledger FireFly 1.1 is Here! Deploy apps connecting to multiple chains
Wednesday, October 19, 2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles
A virtual meetup hosted by Hyperledger Raleigh featuring Nicko Guyer, Hyperledger FireFly maintainer and Community Lead, will take you through the new functionality in 1.1, including:
- Web3 Gateway Mode: Use Web3 Gateway Mode to connect to public blockchains including Ethereum, Polygon, Avalanche, Optimism, BNB Chain, Arbitrum, Moonbeam, and Fantom.
- Public Blockchain Support: Leverage new tools to simplify public use cases, including FireFly Transaction Manager, FireFly Signer, and Enhanced Gateway Support.
- Consortium Mode: Use Consortium Mode to build multi-party business networks where data needs to be agreed to and shared among the group.
- Multi-tenant Support: Use new namespace isolation to segregate and configure API security, identity broadcasting, on-chain data indexing, and data sharing.
- Multiple Instances of Plugins: Use several instances of each type of plugin in a single FireFly node.
- Pluggable API Security: Enable API Security at several levels and on any service or namespace.
More about the event is at: https://www.meetup.com/hyperledger-raleigh/events/288743107/