Meetup #meetup #toronto

Brett Russell

Hey All,

Just a quick note to let everyone know we have a new Hyperledger Meetup based north of Toronto, Canada. The Hyperledger South Georgian Bay & Region Meetup will hold its inaugural event August 23, 2018 in Barrie, ON at the local coworking community The Creative Space.

Let's Blockchain.

Brett

Rich Bloch <richardbloch@...>

Good Afternoon Brett,

Kudos to you and your team, and first Hyperledger event.

Best of outcomes,

Rich

Richard Bloch
Principal, Business Learning Incorporated
Systems & Software Engineering
   206.588.6054 - work
   425.417.8255- mobile
    www.businesslearninginc.com

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 11:08 AM, Brett Russell <brettr@...> wrote:
Hey All,

Just a quick note to let everyone know we have a new Hyperledger Meetup based north of Toronto, Canada. The Hyperledger South Georgian Bay & Region Meetup will hold its inaugural event August 23, 2018 in Barrie, ON at the local coworking community The Creative Space.

Let's Blockchain.

Brett

Kalyan

Hi Brett,

Glad to hear about this event focused on Hyperledger. We also are looking at hosting one such event in India and want to focus on Fabric + Composer.

Need your kind help to provide me with some insights on the event you have planned.

Need to know if there are any prerequisites to be furnished to officially host the event. Ajay (in CC, Co-founder, our CTO and Innovation Head) is official trainer for Hyperledger in India.

What is the specific Agenda that you are focusing on? Let us know if there are any logistics to be arranged for. For example, we would like to give some Hyperledger merchandize to attendees.

With Regards,

Kalyan Kulkarni

Co-founder & CEO

AyanWorks Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Sungrace, 2nd Floor, Rohit Nagar, Bavdhan,

Pune, MS, India - 411021

Cell: +91-7028909991 | LinkedIn: kkkulkarni

Twitter: coolkarnikk | Skype: k_kirankalyan

Kudos to you and your team, and first Hyperledger event.

Best of outcomes,

Rich

Richard Bloch

Principal, Business Learning Incorporated

Systems & Software Engineering

   206.588.6054 - work
   425.417.8255- mobile
    www.businesslearninginc.com

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 11:08 AM, Brett Russell <brettr@...> wrote:

Hey All,

Just a quick note to let everyone know we have a new Hyperledger Meetup based north of Toronto, Canada. The Hyperledger South Georgian Bay & Region Meetup will hold its inaugural event August 23, 2018 in Barrie, ON at the local coworking community The Creative Space.

Let's Blockchain.

Brett

Kalyan

My Bad, Ajay is the official co-organizer for Hyperledger Meetups in India.

Sorry Ajay for misquoting it.

[...]

David Boswell

Ajay,

You can find out more about what's involved with hosting an official Hyperledger meetup at:

Feel free to write me back directly if you have any questions about that.

Thanks,
David

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 11:55 PM, Kalyan <kalyan@...> wrote:

[...]

Ajay Jadhav <ajay@...>

Sure David,

Thanks for sharing this info. We will get back to you in case of any questions.

Ajay Jadhav