Identity in Metaverse presentation by Vipin Bharathan (Chair of Hyperledger Identity WG)

Sandy Aggarwal

Dear friends –

Although I was planning to have our monthly gaming meeting this coming Wed 8/3 at 12pm, I just found out that Vipin is hosting a talk on the topic of Identity in the Metaverse.

Let’s use this hour to tune into this topic and I’ll reschedule the gaming subgroup meeting for sometimes in the next few days, depending on best availability.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/vipin-bharathan_2022-08-03-identity-working-group-hyperledger-activity-6959899595820662784-Or_M

https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/IWG/2022-08-03

Best Regards –

Sandy Aggarwal

(MESIG Gaming Lead)

LinkedIn

Twitter

VIPIN BHARATHAN

Hi everyone,
Thank you Sandy.
It is important that we have the gaming community involved as gaming is the vanguard of the Metaverse. Please show up to question and comment!

dlt.nyc
Vipin Bharathan
Digital Transformation Consultant and Full Stack Engineer
vip@...