Event: Gaming Sub-group monthly call - 10/19/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Reminder: Gaming Sub-group monthly call

When:
10/19/2022
12:00pm to 1:00pm
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Organizer: Sandy Aggarwal

A monthly meeting of the Gaming sub-group of the Media and Entertainment Special Interest Group.  Anyone interested in how blockchain is being used in gaming is welcome to join.  Meeting agendas, recordings and more are at:

https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/MESIG/Upcoming+Meeting+w+Agenda+-Gaming

Sandy Aggarwal

Hello everyone – please note that this month’s event for MESIG Gaming (for 10/19) has been canceled. I’ll reach out to active team members directly to discuss schedule for ongoing meetings and our project work. Thanks.

Best Regards –