Updated Event: Gaming Sub-group monthly call #cal-invite

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Gaming Sub-group monthly call

When:
Wednesday, July 20, 2022
12:00pm to 1:00pm
(UTC-04:00) America/New York
Repeats: Monthly on the third Wednesday

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Organizer: Sandy Aggarwal

A monthly meeting of the Gaming sub-group of the Media and Entertainment Special Interest Group.  Anyone interested in how blockchain is being used in gaming is welcome to join.  Meeting agendas, recordings and more are at:

https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/MESIG/Upcoming+Meeting+w+Agenda+-Gaming

Sandy Aggarwal

Dear Friends –

It appears that majority of gaming group participants are very much occupied with other commitments for now and it’s becoming hard to get everyone to participate in ongoing calls. As such, I’ve updated our biweekly call to a monthly call for now. I’ll send you a list of updates in this area within the next couple of days to get us back on track for the gaming projects.  Please feel free to reach out to me should you have any questions or comments.

Thank you –

Sandy

A monthly meeting of the Gaming sub-group of the Media and Entertainment Special Interest Group.  Anyone interested in how blockchain is being used in gaming is welcome to join.  Meeting agendas, recordings and more are at:

https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/MESIG/Upcoming+Meeting+w+Agenda+-Gaming

Kristian Mitov

Hi Sandy,

Sorry I have not been very active recently. I am part of a small group currently working on nft project and have other activities as well. Monthly meeting would be great!

Best,
Kris

Kristian Mitov
+359876788956