Now: Guest Presentation: Talking The Future Of NFTs And Film - 05/05/2022 #cal-notice

media-entertainment-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Guest Presentation: Talking The Future Of NFTs And Film

When:
05/05/2022
12:00pm to 1:00pm
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/98861956684

Hyperledger Media & Entertainment Special Interest Group
- Film & Television subgroup presentation

Jordan Bayne: Founder, NFT Film Squad and award-winning, internationally exhibited filmmaker and actor talks blockchain and the massive potential and industry disruption of film, video, motion pictures as NFT's.

Eric Drury

Hi all - will this be recorded? I can’t make the meeting but I’d love to watch the recording!

Thanks,

Eric

Guest Presentation: Talking The Future Of NFTs And Film

When:
05/05/2022
12:00pm to 1:00pm
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/98861956684

Hyperledger Media & Entertainment Special Interest Group
- Film & Television subgroup presentation

Jordan Bayne: Founder, NFT Film Squad and award-winning, internationally exhibited filmmaker and actor talks blockchain and the massive potential and industry disruption of film, video, motion pictures as NFT's.

Brett Russell

May 6, 2022

Hi Eric,

This presentation is rescheduled to the end of May.

And yes it will be recorded, as are all the presentations and monthly calls.

Stay tuned for the new date.