Date   
31 December Learning Materials Development WG @ 10:00 PST By Kelly Cooper <kellycooper.2ds@...> · #203 ·
Re: 17 December Working Group Meeting @ 10:00 PST By Bobbi · #202 ·
17 December Working Group Meeting @ 10:00 PST By Kelly Cooper <kellycooper.2ds@...> · #201 ·
3 December, 10:00 PST, Learning Materials Development WG meeting By Kelly Cooper <kellycooper.2ds@...> · #200 ·
Quick Contribution Action Items - 19 November WG Meeting... By Kelly Cooper <kellycooper.2ds@...> · #199 ·
19 November Learning Materials Development WG meeting @ 10:00 PST By Kelly Cooper <kellycooper.2ds@...> · #198 ·
5 November Learning Materials Development WG meeting action items: By Kelly Cooper <kellycooper.2ds@...> · #197 ·
HyperledgerOverviewPresentation.pptx By Bobbi M (via Google Drive) <bobbimcrell@...> · #196 ·
5 November 10:00 am PST Meeting and additional information... By Kelly Cooper <kellycooper.2ds@...> · #195 ·
Invitation: Hyperledger Training and Education Working Group @ Every 2 weeks from 11am to 12pm on Monday (MST) (training-and-education-wg@lists.hyperledger.org) By Tracy Kuhrt <tkuhrt@...> · #194 ·
5 November - meeting time change to 10:00 PST, etc. By Kelly Cooper <kellycooper.2ds@...> · #193 ·
Re: 22 October 2018 @ 8:00 PST By atcvince · #192 ·
22 October 2018 @ 8:00 PST By Kelly Cooper <kellycooper.2ds@...> · #191 ·
Hyperledger Training and Education WG Quarterly Update Due #tsc-wg-update - Thu, 10/25/18 #tsc-wg-update #cal-reminder By training-and-education-wg@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <training-and-education-wg@...> · #190 ·
Re: fabric dev education By nima.sharifat <nima.sharifat@...> · #189 ·
Additional feedback on LFS171x By Nathalie Chan King Choy <nathalie.ckc123@...> · #188 ·
Re: Action Items from 24 September Working Group By Nathalie Chan King Choy <nathalie.ckc123@...> · #187 ·
HL Core Concepts DM EU.pdf By Bobbi M (via Google Drive) <bobbimcrell@...> · #186 ·
Action Items from 8 October Working Group By Kelly Cooper <kellycooper.2ds@...> · #185 ·
Re: 8 October Agenda... By Bobbi · #184 ·