Ping on pull 152

Brian Behlendorf

https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/hyperledger-labs.github.io/pull/152

Approved by lehors, needs one more.

Managing Director for Blockchain, Healthcare and Identity
bbehlendorf@linuxfoundation.org
Twitter: @brianbehlendorf

Middleton, Dan

Looks like its awaiting an ACK from Hart that he is a sponsor.

On 1/18/21, 10:05 PM, "labs@lists.hyperledger.org on behalf of Brian Behlendorf" <labs@lists.hyperledger.org on behalf of bbehlendorf@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/hyperledger-labs.github.io/pull/152

Approved by lehors, needs one more.

Managing Director for Blockchain, Healthcare and Identity
bbehlendorf@linuxfoundation.org
Twitter: @brianbehlendorf

Hart Montgomery

I believe I gave this awhile ago, but went ahead and reconfirmed anyway.  Hope we are good to go!

    https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_hyperledger-2Dlabs_hyperledger-2Dlabs.github.io_pull_152&d=DwIGaQ&c=09aR81AqZjK9FqV5BSCPBw&r=mGrWMZTU28WJLVhilN8AIgO0f1sF_OkG9rDwdbfXNDw&m=UVB_ITDeAF43UKjRjXY4xqkXjiCE2Z5frFRgBg7stoQ&s=4CCZVpNqtquhX7kk33j7hh2AUQ8hPIEjE9NwSB45Aho&e=