#umbra timezone survey #umbra

David Huseby <dhuseby@...>

Hi Umbrageous People,

I'd like to set up a regular meeting, like every other week or monthly
to discuss the state of the project, people's plans and priorities.
Will you all reply to the list with your time zone so that we can find
some candidate times for a meeting?

Dave
---
David Huseby
Security Maven, Hyperledger
The Linux Foundation
+1-206-234-2392
dhuseby@linuxfoundation.org

Harold Heard

Thanks David, I am in CST (Central Standard Time) yet I am flexible.

Harold Heard, CTO & Founder
Blockqai, LLC. | (pronounced “Blok • Ki”)/Blockchain + Quantum Computing + AI

Cell: 469.629.7326
Email: harold@blockqai.com
https://linkedin.com/in/haroldheard

According to the Urban Dictionary, “Ki” is the spiritual energy within all human beings. Channeling your Ki will allow you to perform normally impossible tasks.

I'd like to set up a regular meeting, like every other week or monthly to discuss the state of the project, people's plans and priorities.
Will you all reply to the list with your time zone so that we can find some candidate times for a meeting?

Dave
---
David Huseby
Security Maven, Hyperledger

[...]