Date

Blockchain Automation Framework Contributors #blockchain-automation-framework - Mon, 02/15/2021 #blockchain-automation-framework #cal-notice

labs@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Blockchain Automation Framework Contributors #blockchain-automation-framework

When:
Monday, 15 February 2021
7:00am to 8:00am
(GMT-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.3?pwd=UE90WHhEaHRqOGEyMkV3cldKa2d2dz09

Review & organization of roadmap and sprint activities

https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/blockchain-automation-framework/issues

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/5184947650?pwd=UE90WHhEaHRqOGEyMkV3cldKa2d2dz09

Meeting ID: 518 494 7650

Passcode: 475869

Hyperledger Global Forum 2021: CFP and Registration now open, call for Program Committee participation

Brian Behlendorf

Dear Hyperledger community,

We have begun our planning for Hyperledger Global Forum 2021, to be held in June. We had a great crowd and packed agenda last year at HGF 2020 and had our grand reception at the Corona Ranch (no joke!).  This year we are of course hosting this event virtually, and using a schedule that makes it accessible to our global community. Please register now, and consider submitting a talk to our Call for Proposals.

We are also forming a Program Committee to oversee the content and the agenda for the event. I would like to encourage you to nominate yourself or one of your colleagues, by sending an email to membership@.... We expect the burden to be approximately 1 to 2 hours a week from mid February to mid April. We offer CFP submitters an opportunity for early feedback, so we will ask the PC to review the submissions and let the presenters know how they can improve their sessions. Being on the Committee does not prevent you from submitting talk proposals of your own. Nominations close February 20th.

Let us know if you have any questions, and thanks in advance!

Managing Director for Blockchain, Healthcare and Identity

Blockchain Automation Framework Contributors #blockchain-automation-framework - Mon, 02/01/2021 #blockchain-automation-framework #cal-notice

labs@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Blockchain Automation Framework Contributors #blockchain-automation-framework

When:
Monday, 1 February 2021
7:00am to 8:00am
(GMT-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.3?pwd=UE90WHhEaHRqOGEyMkV3cldKa2d2dz09

Review & organization of roadmap and sprint activities

https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/blockchain-automation-framework/issues

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/5184947650?pwd=UE90WHhEaHRqOGEyMkV3cldKa2d2dz09

Meeting ID: 518 494 7650

Passcode: 475869

Blockchain Automation Framework - Program Increment Demo #blockchain-automation-framework - Thu, 01/28/2021 #blockchain-automation-framework #cal-notice

labs@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Blockchain Automation Framework - Program Increment Demo #blockchain-automation-framework

When:
Thursday, 28 January 2021
5:30pm to 6:30pm
(GMT+05:30) Asia/Kolkata

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.3?pwd=UE90WHhEaHRqOGEyMkV3cldKa2d2dz09

BAF contributors will demonstrate progress from recently completed Program Increment https://chat.hyperledger.org/channel/blockchain-automation-framework https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/blockchain-automation-framework/issues Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/5184947650?pwd=UE90WHhEaHRqOGEyMkV3cldKa2d2dz09 Meeting ID: 518 494 7650 Passcode: 475869

Blockchain Automation Framework - Program Increment Demo #blockchain-automation-framework - Thu, 01/28/2021 5:30pm-6:30pm #blockchain-automation-framework #cal-reminder

labs@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <labs@...>

Reminder: Blockchain Automation Framework - Program Increment Demo #blockchain-automation-framework

When: Thursday, 28 January 2021, 5:30pm to 6:30pm, (GMT+05:30) Asia/Kolkata

Where:https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.3?pwd=UE90WHhEaHRqOGEyMkV3cldKa2d2dz09

View Event

Organizer: Blockchain Automation Framework

Description: BAF contributors will demonstrate progress from recently completed Program Increment https://chat.hyperledger.org/channel/blockchain-automation-framework https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/blockchain-automation-framework/issues Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/5184947650?pwd=UE90WHhEaHRqOGEyMkV3cldKa2d2dz09 Meeting ID: 518 494 7650 Passcode: 475869

Re: Ping on pull 152

Hart Montgomery

I believe I gave this awhile ago, but went ahead and reconfirmed anyway.  Hope we are good to go!