From: <labs@...> on behalf of Ry Jones <rjones@...>
Date: Friday, November 22, 2019 at 12:19 PM
To: Bas van Oostveen <v.oostveen@...>
Cc: "labs@..." <labs@...>, Community Architects <community-architects@...>, Brian Behlendorf <bbehlendorf@...>
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger Labs] A proposal to archive a number of labs

Not sure. I did open two pull requests:

While I have one +1 on both, I'm not going to merge them and archive without a little more discussion.

Ry

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 5:57 PM Bas van Oostveen <v.oostveen@...> wrote:

+1

I forgot if we had anything on the wiki or labs docs on archiving procedure but should we give notice to the labs in question ?

(Guess they can always reapply as well)

Op 22 nov. 2019 om 04:51 heeft Ry Jones <rjones@...> het volgende geschreven:

Furthermore, these two labs were created in August and have had 0 commits. I propose archiving them as well.

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 10:56 AM Ry Jones <rjones@...> wrote:

Based on a lack of activity in the last six months, I propose the following labs be moved to archived state:

  • SParts
  • fabric-chrome-extension
  • fabric-multi-channel-network-samples
  • fabric-vms-provision
  • milk-donor
  • payments-performance-test-harness
  • private-transaction-families
  • solidity2chaincode

This comes up today because I am working on the Labs H2 status report.

Ry

Join labs@lists.hyperledger.org to automatically receive all group messages.