Re: 2019 H1 status report

Bas van Oostveen <v.oostveen@...>

+1 for archiving them.

As matter of process;  don’t remember if we have a rule stated somewhere for archival ? If not can we add a statement to the labs “terms of service” that projects repos inactive for more then 12 (?) Months will be archived.

And should we reach out to the lab proposal authors to inform them that their labs will be archived in couple of weeks ?

Bas

Op 15 jul. 2019 om 17:36 heeft Ry Jones <rjones@...> het volgende geschreven:

On Sat, Jul 13, 2019 at 2:58 PM Ry Jones <rjones@...> wrote:
Good point; I amended the report to move those two labs to "archived" status.

Of the 14 pre-existing labs, 7 have not had a commit this CY.

On Sat, Jul 13, 2019 at 2:50 PM Montgomery, Hart <hmontgomery@...> wrote:

Hi Ry,

Are you counting the crypto-lib and zmix labs in those numbers?  Those can be safely archived since they have been incorporated into Ursa.