Re: #umbra timezone survey #umbra

Mike Lodder <mike@...>

I prefer weekly to start and then can adjust it after  a month or two. Most times work for me

From: labs@... <labs@...> on behalf of Robin A. Nordnes <robin.nordnes@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 3:43:30 PM
To: labs@...
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger Labs] #ubra timezone survey

Hi David,

Based in GMT timezone.

Best Regards,
Robin A. Nordnes

On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 at 22:05, Harold Heard <harold@...> wrote:
Thanks David, I am in CST (Central Standard Time) yet I am flexible.

Harold Heard, CTO & Founder
Blockqai, LLC. | (pronounced “Blok • Ki”)/Blockchain + Quantum Computing + AI

Cell: 469.629.7326
Email: harold@...
https://linkedin.com/in/haroldheard

According to the Urban Dictionary, “Ki” is the spiritual energy within all human beings. Channeling your Ki will allow you to perform normally impossible tasks.