From: labs@lists.hyperledger.org [mailto:labs@lists.hyperledger.org] On Behalf Of David Huseby
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 11:17 AM
To: labs@lists.hyperledger.org
Subject: [Hyperledger Labs] #SharedCrypto meetings at the Montreal Hackfest

Hi Everybody,

I'd like to propose that we plan an agenda and series of meetings for when we're all together in Montreal in a few weeks. I'd like to see us answer some of our lingering questions and actually write some code to move the library forward while we're there. Make it a true hackfest and land patches.

Does anybody have topics they'd like to cover? Hart, will you add an agenda item for the next crypto-lib meeting to discuss the agenda for the hackfest?

Thanks,
Dave
---
David Huseby