Technical Resources Ask for #DonorMilk Build #patient-member-subgroup #donormilk

Marissa Iannarone

Hi Everyone,

I've been working with Ben (CC'd here) that is building out the network for the donor milk use case and we've identified a couple of technical needs that we are hoping someone can volunteer for:

  • DAPP-level Node.js and user interface (UI) build
  • Permissions: someone that understands how certificates are issued in Hyperledger Fabric and how authentication on the network works (bringing on new participants into the network and removing them)
Anton, you had mentioned in an earlier call that you might have some internal resources that could help from the UI perspective. Is there still opportunity for collaboration there?

I'll be sending out an agenda for our meeting on 9/28 in the next few days. Let me know if you have any questions or interest in getting involved.

Best,
Marissa

Marissa Iannarone
Associate with Forum Solutions LLC
phone number: +01 (360) 525 4961
email: mari.iannarone@...

Anton Ansalmar <anton@...>

Hi Marissa,

Yes we do have some resources that can help with the UI process. We could explore how this could potentially work.

Let me know when we can schedule the call.

Thanks

Anton

From: <healthcare-wg@...> on behalf of Marissa Iannarone <mari.iannarone@...>
Date: Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 5:18 PM
To: Anton Ansalmar <anton@...>, healthcare-wg <healthcare-wg@...>
Cc: Benjamin Djidi <benjamin.djidi@...>, Naomi Bar-Yam <naomi@...>, Ron Block <ron@...>
Subject: [Hyperledger Healthcare WG] Technical Resources Ask for #DonorMilk Build #Patient-Member-Subgroup

[...]

Great news, Anton! Thank you.

Both Markus and Zeljko, CC'd here, have also volunteered technical support (thank you!). Can we leverage the call this Friday at 9am PST to have an initial discussion? Then we can organize a separate call if needed? Let me know what you think.

Best,
Marisa