HIMSS Asia Pac 2018 Innovations Challenge Submission | Hyperledger Healthcare Working Group

Marissa Iannarone

Hello Ms. Veronica,

On behalf of the Patient Subgroup of the Hyperledger Healthcare Working Group, please accept the attached submission to the HIMSS Asia Pac 2018 Innovations Challenge with our Donor Milk Blockchain solution.

Please let me know if you have any questions and confirm receipt of our application.

Best,
Marissa

Marissa Iannarone
Associate with Forum Solutions LLC
phone number: +01 (360) 525 4961
email: mari.iannarone@...

Marissa Iannarone

Thank you, Ms. Veronica.

My job title is consultant and I am located in the United States. The Hyperledger Healthcare Working Group that I submitted the application on behalf of is an international group that works in healthcare and other industries in a variety of different capacities.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Marissa

Marissa Iannarone
Associate with Forum Solutions LLC
phone number: +01 (360) 525 4961
email: mari.iannarone@...

On Sun, Sep 16, 2018 at 7:29 PM Ooi, Veronica <vOoi@...> wrote:

Dear Marissa

Thank you for your submission.

May I have your job title and which country are you from?

From the submissions, the judging panel will select 5 finalists to live-pitch their solutions at HIMSS AsiaPac18 in Brisbane (5-8 November 2018). Finalists would need to cover their own travel arrangements.

As a Finalist, you will receive the following:

-          Exhibition booth as part of HIMSS Asia Pacific Innovation showcase

-          2 Complimentary passes to the main conference

-          2 Complimentary passes to the HIMSS Asia Pacific Awards Dinner where the winner of the challenge will be announced

You should receive notice if you’re selected as a finalist by 31 September 2018.

Good luck to you and look forward to meeting you at the conference.

Best regards,

Veronica Ooi
Executive, Administration & Membership
HIMSS Asia Pacific

Office 65.666.411.90 | Fax 65.683.677.28
3 Killiney Road #04-04 Winsland House 1 Singapore 239519

HIMSS | HIMSS Analytics | HIMSS Media | PCHA
HIMSS Asia | HIMSS Europe | HIMSS Latin America | HIMSS Middle East | HIMSS UK

Ooi, Veronica <vOoi@...>

Dear Marissa

Thank you for your submission.

May I have your job title and which country are you from?

From the submissions, the judging panel will select 5 finalists to live-pitch their solutions at HIMSS AsiaPac18 in Brisbane (5-8 November 2018). Finalists would need to cover their own travel arrangements.

As a Finalist, you will receive the following:

-          Exhibition booth as part of HIMSS Asia Pacific Innovation showcase

-          2 Complimentary passes to the main conference

-          2 Complimentary passes to the HIMSS Asia Pacific Awards Dinner where the winner of the challenge will be announced

You should receive notice if you’re selected as a finalist by 31 September 2018.

Good luck to you and look forward to meeting you at the conference.

Best regards,

Veronica Ooi
Executive, Administration & Membership
HIMSS Asia Pacific

Office 65.666.411.90 | Fax 65.683.677.28
3 Killiney Road #04-04 Winsland House 1 Singapore 239519

HIMSS | HIMSS Analytics | HIMSS Media | PCHA
HIMSS Asia | HIMSS Europe | HIMSS Latin America | HIMSS Middle East | HIMSS UK

HIMSSAP18_WebBanners_Email-Signature-628x105_V01

On behalf of the Patient Subgroup of the Hyperledger Healthcare Working Group, please accept the attached submission to the HIMSS Asia Pac 2018 Innovations Challenge with our Donor Milk Blockchain solution.

Please let me know if you have any questions and confirm receipt of our application.

Best,

Marissa

Marissa Iannarone

Associate with Forum Solutions LLC

phone number: +01 (360) 525 4961
email: mari.iannarone@...

Ooi, Veronica <vOoi@...>

Dear Marissa

Thanks for your reply and good luck to your submission.

[...]

Thank you for taking part in the HIMSS Asia Pacific Innovations Challenge 2018. We regret to inform you that you did not make the shortlist for the finals to be held in Brisbane at HIMSS AsiaPac 18 from 5-8 November 2018.

This year, we’ve seen a record number of entries from the region and it was extremely challenging to identify the finalists.

While you may not have made it to the finals, we still believe that your solution has much to offer to the Healthcare Industry. As such, we have developed a special rate for the Innovations Challenge participants if you would like to exhibit and attend HIMSS AsiaPac 18:

Details

Price (incld. Tax)

2m X 2m booth as part of the Innovations Showcase + 2 Main Conference Passes

AUD 3,850

1m X 1m counter + 1 Man Conference Pass

AUD 1,500

Do let us know if you would like to take up the offer and we would be happy to assist.

Best Regards,

Sukhjit Singh

Senior Manager
Community Engagement and Strategic Relations

HIMSS Asia Pacific

Direct 65 6664 1187
3 Killiney Road  | #04-04 Winsland House 1 | Singapore 239519

HIMSS | HIMSS Analytics | HIMSS Media | PCHA
HIMSS Asia | HIMSS Europe | HIMSS Latin America | HIMSS Middle East | HIMSS UK

HIMSSAP18_WebBanners_Email-Signature-628x105_V01

On behalf of the Patient Subgroup of the Hyperledger Healthcare Working Group, please accept the attached submission to the HIMSS Asia Pac 2018 Innovations Challenge with our Donor Milk Blockchain solution.

Please let me know if you have any questions and confirm receipt of our application.

Best,

Marissa

Marissa Iannarone

Associate with Forum Solutions LLC

phone number: +01 (360) 525 4961
email: mari.iannarone@...

Marissa Iannarone

Hello Veronica,

Thank you for the opportunity and for letting us know. What is the deadline for letting you know about the options below? I'd like to review with the team and get back to you.

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 2:50 AM Ooi, Veronica <vOoi@...> wrote:

[...]

My sales colleagues who are on copy here can communicate further with you on this.

Thank you.

[...]

Koh, Jewel <jkoh@...>

Hi Marissa,

We are in the midst of finalizing the booth arrangements, will appreciate if you can confirm latest by 19 Oct?

Including the event prospectus for your reference. Let me know if you require any further information.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Jewel Koh QW

Manager, Business Development
HIMSS Asia Pacific

Office 65.666.411.94
3 Killiney Road  | #04-04 Winsland House 1 | Singapore 239519

HIMSS | HIMSS Analytics | HIMSS Media | PCHA
HIMSS Asia | HIMSS Europe | HIMSS Latin America | HIMSS Middle East | HIMSS UK

On behalf of the Patient Subgroup of the Hyperledger Healthcare Working Group, please accept the attached submission to the HIMSS Asia Pac 2018 Innovations Challenge with our Donor Milk Blockchain solution.

Please let me know if you have any questions and confirm receipt of our application.

Best,

Marissa

Marissa Iannarone

Associate with Forum Solutions LLC

phone number: +01 (360) 525 4961
email: mari.iannarone@...

Marissa Iannarone

Hi Jewel,

Thank you for checking in. We will not be attending the event this year. Thank you again for your time and consideration. Hope you have a great event.

Best,
Marissa

Marissa Iannarone
Associate with Forum Solutions LLC
phone number: +01 (360) 525 4961
email: mari.iannarone@...

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 12:39 AM Koh, Jewel <jkoh@...> wrote:

Hi Marissa,

Trust your week is off to a good start. As we are approaching our HIMSS AsiaPac18 in 3 weeks’ time, I would like to know if you are confirm to participate at this event?

Let me know if you have any questions with regards to this event.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.