Any interest in a HIMSS ASIAPAC submission for the #DonorMilk use case #donormilk #patient-member-subgroup

Marissa Iannarone

Hi All,

Rich Bloch passed this along to me and I wanted to gauge interest. HIMSS AsiaPac18 has extended their deadline for their Innovations Challenge to Friday, 9/14. Is anyone interested in working on the submission with me for the Donor Milk use case? I started an application, but won't be able to do this on my own with my workload next week. If people were interested we could work on it together throughout the week, and then do a final review during our meeting next Friday, 9/14. Attached is what I've started. Let me know if you're interested.

Also, if there are other submission ideas that folks have, I encourage that as well.

Marissa Iannarone
Associate with Forum Solutions LLC
phone number: +01 (360) 525 4961
email: mari.iannarone@...

Benjamin Djidi <benjamin.djidi@...>

I'm in!

Thanks,

Ben.

--

Benjamin Djidi

Sr. BIE, Amazon International Expansion
Former Founding Partner, Revstr
President Emeritus, IESEG International Club

+33 762 001 145

Votis Konstantinos <kvotis@...>

I am also interested

Kostas Votis
CERTH/ITI

wrote:

Hi All,

Rich Bloch passed this along to me and I wanted to gauge interest. HIMSS
AsiaPac18 has extended their deadline for their Innovations Challenge
<https://www.himssasiapacconference.org/ehome/287692/740390/?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTVRNeFpqRTBNVFl4TTJRMCIsInQiOiJPWDByS3RXbmJ2T2NNK1dLMTFWU1BacHNTbm8xU2RMc1MyYm5qN0E2ZlpIZjNsXC9iSWZpUXN3bldnRUFkXC9XZ3RCcTZJZ1ZremtNV3RBbmEzUTkxUHVxVm1CRmRxSFpKckFCUnM0TTMwOVpFSEZzXC9rcDBHVXBpYUlpWHNuYzJaZiJ9>
to Friday, 9/14. Is anyone interested in working on the submission with me
for the Donor Milk <https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/milk-donor> use
case? I started an application, but won't be able to do this on my own with
my workload next week. If people were interested we could work on it
together throughout the week, and then do a final review during our meeting
next Friday, 9/14. Attached is what I've started. Let me know if you're
interested.

Also, if there are other submission ideas that folks have, I encourage
that as well.

Marissa Iannarone
Associate with Forum Solutions LLC <http://www.forumsolutionsllc.com/>
phone number: +01 (360) 525 4961
email: mari.iannarone@...

--
Benjamin Djidi

Sr. BIE, Amazon International Expansion
Former Founding Partner, Revstr
President Emeritus, IESEG International Club

+33 762 001 145

Marissa Iannarone

Hi Mikhail, Ben, Kate, Tony, and Kosta,

Thanks for being willing to help build out this application. I do want to highlight that we would need a working POC by 11/5, so we'll need to drive to that timeline.

For the submission due on 9/14, we need to respond to 9 application questions. I have created a wiki page so that we can all collaborate on completing the answers. On Friday during our biweekly call we'll review what we've put together via the wiki and then I'll get the application sent off. The wiki is here and it includes links to the business case, meetings notes, etc that might be helpful: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/groups/healthcare/donor_milk_asiapac_himss_application

Editing the wiki can seem tricky at first. I've attached some steps for editing the HCWG wiki, but it is still applicable for the above wiki page. A reminder to refresh the page after you've saved changes to get them to show. Let me know if you have any questions on editing. I'm not attached to any text that is already written, so please make any changes that make the application stronger.

There is a big blockchain conference in Seattle this Monday-Tuesday that I'm helping with, so I'm out of pocket until Wednesday more or less, but I look forward to looping back in a couple of days and to see what we've come up with.

Best,
Marissa

On Sat, Sep 8, 2018 at 9:04 PM Marissa Iannarone <mari.iannarone@...> wrote:
Hi All,

Rich Bloch passed this along to me and I wanted to gauge interest. HIMSS AsiaPac18 has extended their deadline for their Innovations Challenge to Friday, 9/14. Is anyone interested in working on the submission with me for the Donor Milk use case? I started an application, but won't be able to do this on my own with my workload next week. If people were interested we could work on it together throughout the week, and then do a final review during our meeting next Friday, 9/14. Attached is what I've started. Let me know if you're interested.

Also, if there are other submission ideas that folks have, I encourage that as well.

Marissa Iannarone
Associate with Forum Solutions LLC
phone number: +01 (360) 525 4961
email: mari.iannarone@...

Tony Little <tony_little@...>

Sounds good!  I made a few small edits and a couple of additions as starting points for discussion.

I am presenting at 130PM on Tuesday, Marissa!  Let’s try to connect.

~Tony

Tony Little, ND | Optum360°  | Sr. Director, Integration Strategy | M: (425) 802-9145 | tony_little@...

[...]

Mikhail Elias <hyperledger@...>

Hi - I've updated the wiki page with a set of list items for each of the questions - hopefully these identify some of the key points we may want to make in our application.

With a 250 word limit to each question, this may take some careful editing for conciseness. I would suggest we first broadly agree on the key points, and defer preparation of the narrative text for another day or so.

It may be useful to include more quantitative evidence pertaining to the size/scope of the Asia-Pacific market - not sure whether anyone has this type of data readily available.

Likewise, quantitative evidence to support claims about improved health and outcomes, both short and long-term, would strengthen the business case.

The case for positive, long-term macroeconomic impact is particularly compelling, and it would be great if we could distill some key findings pertaining to the Asia Pacific into our response.

In terms of moving forward, would it make sense to seek volunteers or assign interested group members to specific responses in order to divide up the work and allow us to continue researching and refining our submission without duplicating effort?

I should have time during each of the next few days to continue working on the submission.

Markus Stauffiger <markus@...>

Hi Healthcare-WG

I’m quite new to this group. Even though our resources are limited, but we could work on building the POC in order to help the Milk Donor case for the challenge. Who is in charge for the POC and could she/he get in contact with me?

Kind regards
Markus

4eyes - Making Blockchain Happen

Markus Stauffiger, CEO
Bsc. Computer Science

Falknerstrasse 52
4001 Basel
Switzerland

Phone: +41 61 261 43 48
Email: markus@...

https://www.4eyes.ch

Am 10.09.2018 um 05:15 schrieb Marissa Iannarone <mari.iannarone@...>:

Thanks for being willing to help build out this application. I do want to highlight that we would need a working POC by 11/5, so we'll need to drive to that timeline.

Rich Bloch

Good Afternoon Markus,

Apologies if you're already received some direction on this, but your primary POC (point of contact) for the POC (proof of concept) :) would be Marissa Iannarone (cc'd), as she's managing the challenge, of which the milk donor case is the focus.

Rich

Richard Bloch
Principal, Business Learning Incorporated
Systems & Software Engineering
   206.588.6054 - work
   425.417.8255- mobile
    www.businesslearninginc.com

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 5:03 AM Markus Stauffiger <markus@...> wrote:
[...]

Thanks, Rich. Hi all, apologies for my slow response - we had a big blockchain conference here in Seattle this week and it took a lot of my time.

Markus, it would be great to have you help with the donor milk POC. Let us know where you are interested in engaging.

Mikhail, thank you for all the work so far on the submission and for pointing out the word limit - it is only 150 words per answer, so we will have to be succinct. Please assign me 2-3 questions that you'd like me to focus on with the time I have today. We should aim to have a draft 150 word answer ready for review tomorrow at 9am PST for meeting.

Cheers,

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 12:32 PM Richard Bloch <richardbloch@...> wrote:
[...]

The draft submission is ready for review : AsiaPac HIMSS Innovation Challenge submission.

We updated all nine questions with narrative content, all key points from the earlier bullet lists appear to be covered, and all responses are within the 150 word limit. Feel free to post feedback or comments directly on the wiki page below each question.

I should have time tomorrow following our morning call for final edits prior to submission.

Mikhail

Votis Konstantinos <kvotis@...>

Dear All

I added a comment in subsection 6: Don;t we need to emphasize the added value of blockchain especially for creating a shared, unalterable ledger to keep an audit trail of all transactions across trusted partners (ensuring privacy and maintaining data integrity?) Also what about the dynamic consent process among all users (donors,..etc.).

With best regards

Kostas

Dr. Konstantinos Votis

Computer Engineer & Informatics,Msc, Phd, MBA

Researcher Grade C'

Visiting Professor De-Montfort University, UK

Information Technologies Institute

Centre for Research and Technology Hellas

6th Klm. Charilaou - Thermi Road

P.O. BOX 60361 GR - 570 01

Thessaloniki, Greece

Tel.: +30-2311-257722

Fax : +30-2310-474128

E-mail : kvotis@...

The draft submission is ready for review : AsiaPac HIMSS Innovation Challenge submission.

We updated all nine questions with narrative content, all key points from the earlier bullet lists appear to be covered, and all responses are within the 150 word limit. Feel free to post feedback or comments directly on the wiki page below each question.

I should have time tomorrow following our morning call for final edits prior to submission.

Mikhail

Marissa Iannarone

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to confirm that we have sent our submission off. This was a great collaboration with a tight turnaround, and a true pleasure working with everyone. Thank you and I'll let you know what we hear back. Have a great weekend!