Date

Event: Hyperledger Healthcare SIG - 08/04/2021 #cal-reminder

healthcare-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Hyperledger Healthcare SIG

When:
08/04/2021
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/94119371318?pwd=Sm5UZ0JrUEhuZFdpdlZLbTJ6NjRXZz09

Organizer: Mike McCoy mike.mccoy@...

Contact: Mike McCoy
Topic: Hyperledger Healthcare SIG

Time: Oct 2, 2020 07:00 AM Pacific Time / 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Every 2 weeks on Wednesdays
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJAsduCrqTopG9zLcxO7XN6HlvAZ5QHcK9eT/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCsrzojGdOUsxiPRowIBYj4Xenwtn5ejfpHsBz9LHdrTFXeOvRjCOdOONv7

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/94119371318?pwd=Sm5UZ0JrUEhuZFdpdlZLbTJ6NjRXZz09

Meeting ID: 941 1937 1318
Passcode: 129854
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,94119371318# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,94119371318# US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 941 1937 1318
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adJ8sftjnB

Re: Linux Foundation Public Health Presentation 08/04 at 1000 Eastern

Brian Behlendorf <bbehlendorf@...>

Hi all,

Here are the blockchain-related sessions that I know of happening at HIMSS, this list courtesy of the HIMSS blockchain WG:

Tuesday, August 10
Pharmaceutical Industry Applications and Consortia | 10:00 am – 11:00 am PT | Caesars, Summit 211
Health Passport – To Be or Not | 11:30 am – 12:30 pm PT | Caesars, Summit 211
Blockchain Innovation Efforts at the U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs | 1:00pm – 2:00 pm PT | Caesars, Summit 211

Wednesday, August 11
• Interoperability & HIE Breakfast Panel – A Requite for Success: Digital Health Passes and the Need for Interoperability | 7:30 am – 8:30 am PT | Interoperability Showcase – Caesars Forum, Booth C200

Thursday, August 12
• Bridging the Blockchain Chasm | 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm PT | Interoperability Showcase – Caesars Forum, Booth C200 <-- I'll be on this one
• Utilizing the Power of Blockchain Enablement | 1:15 pm – 2:15 pm PT | Interoperability Showcase – Caesars Forum, Booth C200

I suspect there are other sessions, like Ben's, which are not explicitly about blockchain tech but will reference it. Which is itself kinda cool - hopefully the tech gets to a point where it's no longer treated as some exotic emergent shiny object full of promise and becomes just another commonly used tool in the modern IT enterprise. Feel free to let the list know if you see or hear of others.

I'll be searching the archives and conversations of this SIG in prep for my panel - if there's any particularly cool and in-or-close-to-production use cases I'd love to know about them.

I'm watching Delta rates in LV closely but unless they get much worse I'll be there Mon late evening to Thursday late.  Presuming I'm there, it'd be great to catch up with people F2F (er, "mask to mask"). Maybe at the tail end of one of the above sessions?

(BTW Jenny from Linux Foundation Public Health is giving another talk on Canada's experience with Exposure Notification apps, Wed at 11:30am, not really DLT related but not far off.)

Brian

On 7/28/21 9:47 AM, Wendy Charles wrote:
Hello all,

If you are at HIMSS, I’d love to meet you. I will definitely be cheering at Jim St. Clair’s panel.

Feel free to find time on my calendar and we’ll then find a place to meet—perhaps near the room where most blockchain discussions will be held. https://cal.mixmax.com/wendycharles-53/20-min-mtg_himss.

I hope to see you there!
Wendy

Wendy Charles, PhD, CIP, CCRP, CBP
Chief Scientific Officer
burstiQ
303-250-1148

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are NOT the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication and/or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and then delete it.  Thank you.

On Jul 28, 2021, at 10:16 AM, Jim St. Clair <jim.stclair@...> wrote:

Hi Ben,
I’ll be at HIMSS and moderating a panel with Brian B on it discussing health passes.
I’m also in a couple other panels and briefly touch on our Hyperledger background.
I’m also thinking LFPH has another preso at HIMSS as well, but need to check…

Best regards,
Jim
<image001.png>
Jim St.Clair