Date

Now: Hyperledger Healthcare SIG - 12/08/2021 #cal-notice

healthcare-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Hyperledger Healthcare SIG

When:
12/08/2021
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/94119371318?pwd=Sm5UZ0JrUEhuZFdpdlZLbTJ6NjRXZz09

Organizer: Mike McCoy mike.mccoy@...

Contact: Mike McCoy
Topic: Hyperledger Healthcare SIG

Time: Oct 2, 2020 07:00 AM Pacific Time / 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Every 2 weeks on Wednesdays
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJAsduCrqTopG9zLcxO7XN6HlvAZ5QHcK9eT/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCsrzojGdOUsxiPRowIBYj4Xenwtn5ejfpHsBz9LHdrTFXeOvRjCOdOONv7

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/94119371318?pwd=Sm5UZ0JrUEhuZFdpdlZLbTJ6NjRXZz09

Meeting ID: 941 1937 1318
Passcode: 129854
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,94119371318# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,94119371318# US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 941 1937 1318
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adJ8sftjnB

Event: Hyperledger Healthcare SIG - 12/08/2021 #cal-reminder

healthcare-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Hyperledger Healthcare SIG

[...]

Two More General Meetings of 2021 - Tomorrow's Agenda

Mike McCoy

Hi Hyperledger HC SIG,

First off, I want to thank this community for coming together all over the world at 1000 Eastern Time to learn about the progress and projects that the Blockchain and Healthcare world has brought to market. It is an honor to help everyone to discover these findings and the conversations we have are forever invaluable. I look forward to continuing these sessions in 2022!

Tomorrow we have another General Meeting at 1000 Eastern. Here is the link to join on zoom: https://zoom.us/j/94119371318?pwd=Sm5UZ0JrUEhuZFdpdlZLbTJ6NjRXZz09

Be sure to review all of the topics here: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/HCSIG/General+Meeting+Agenda+21.12.08

We even have a project update from Mike PIca's group, but we will also touch on the following topics!

Topics we will discuss:

Educational Links:

Mike McCoy | Emerging Technology | Humana | Thomas Jefferson University |

Event: Hyperledger Healthcare Interoperability Subgroup - 12/06/2021 #cal-reminder

healthcare-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Hyperledger Healthcare Interoperability Subgroup

When:
12/06/2021
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.3?pwd=UE90WHhEaHRqOGEyMkV3cldKa2d2dz09

Organizer: Steven Elliott steven.elliott@... 5203440208

HIS is focused on how clinical artifacts can be stored on a blockchain in a semantically interoperable way and the policies, assets and consensus process needed to guarantee semantic interoperability.  This means clinical artifacts stored in the ledger should have the same meaning for each of the consortium members including patients.
The goal of HIS is to build a working consortium of healthcare systems with peers executing episodes of care persisted to the distributed ledger which can then be retrieved in the future by different peers in different settings.
The means to achieve this goal is for the group to determine the tasks needed to develop and build the blockchain and members execute those tasks.  Initial Epics and Stories can be found on the main HIS page as well as the agenda

https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.3?pwd=UE90WHhEaHRqOGEyMkV3cldKa2d2dz09

Hyperledger Community is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Hyperledger Community's Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/5184947650?pwd=UE90WHhEaHRqOGEyMkV3cldKa2d2dz09

Meeting ID: 518 494 7650
Passcode: 475869

Cyber Monday discounts on Hyperledger training and certs

David Boswell

I often get asked by SIG members about discounts on Hyperledger training and certifications, so I wanted to share news about this Cyber Monday deal.

Linux Foundation Training is offering the best pricing of the year on all training and certification offerings, including Hyperledger courses and certs. Cyber Monday starts today and goes through December 6th with savings of up to 65% off training and certification bundles.

Both Hyperledger Fabric Admin and Developer training and certifications are available at deep discounts and are a great way to reward yourself and your team by becoming certified in 2022.

Bundles - both training and certs (Save 65%. Use Code: CYBER21BUN): Pricing is $575 $199
LFS272+CHFA - Hyperledger Fabric Admin
LFD272+CHFD - Hyperledger Fabric Developer

Certifications (Save 50%. Use Code: CYBER21CC)
CHFA - Hyperledger Fabric Admin
CHFD - Hyperledger Fabric Developer

More info on Cyber Monday sale, including a listing of all LF Training discounts can be found here.

Thanks,
David

Event: Hyperledger Healthcare SIG: Payer Subgroup #payer-subgroup - 11/29/2021 #cal-reminder #payer-subgroup

healthcare-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Hyperledger Healthcare SIG: Payer Subgroup #payer-subgroup

When:
11/29/2021
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-05:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community?pwd=STZQd0xMZU9xRVVOVnpQM3JNQ2dqZz09

Organizer: Raveesh Dewen rdewan@...

Contact: Raveesh Dewen

Hyperledger Community is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Hyperledger Community's Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4034983298?pwd=STZQd0xMZU9xRVVOVnpQM3JNQ2dqZz09

Meeting ID: 403 498 3298
Passcode: 475869

Hyperledger Healthcare SIG: Payer Subgroup #payer-subgroup - 11/29/2021 (Today) - Cancelled #payer-subgroup

Raveesh Dewan

Hi All,

Today's Payer Subgroup Meeting has been cancelled as something came up at the last minute.
Our next meeting is scheduled for December 13th.

Have a great week ahead.

Thanks
Raveesh

Re: Now: Hyperledger Healthcare SIG - 11/24/2021 #cal-notice

Jim St. Clair

Found it!

“Blockchain Compliance with Federal Cryptographic Information Processing Standards”

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3381692

Best Regards,

Jim St.Clair

Executive Director

Linux Foundation Public Health

(228) 273-4893

www.lfph.io

[...]

Event: Hyperledger Healthcare SIG - 11/24/2021 #cal-reminder

[...]

Re: 11.23 General Meeting Agenda, Happy Thanksgiving

Mike McCoy

Sorry for the typo. We meet TOMORROW Wednesday 11/24. Not today Tuesday 11/23.

See you tomorrow!

On Tue, Nov 23, 2021 at 10:46 AM Mike McCoy <mikemccoyphl@...> wrote:
Hi Hyperledger HC SIG,

Tomorrow we have another General Meeting at 1000 Eastern. Here is the link to join on zoom: https://zoom.us/j/94119371318?pwd=Sm5UZ0JrUEhuZFdpdlZLbTJ6NjRXZz09

Be sure to check out all of the events coming up in the next month and review the topics here: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/HCSIG/2021.11.23+General+Meeting+Agenda

We want to wish everyone in the states a Happy Thanksgiving with you and your loved ones and for everyone else in the world we are excited to connect with you tomorrow!

--
Mike McCoy | Emerging Technology | Humana | Thomas Jefferson University

11.23 General Meeting Agenda, Happy Thanksgiving

Mike McCoy

Hi Hyperledger HC SIG,

Tomorrow we have another General Meeting at 1000 Eastern. Here is the link to join on zoom: https://zoom.us/j/94119371318?pwd=Sm5UZ0JrUEhuZFdpdlZLbTJ6NjRXZz09

Be sure to check out all of the events coming up in the next month and review the topics here: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/HCSIG/2021.11.23+General+Meeting+Agenda

We want to wish everyone in the states a Happy Thanksgiving with you and your loved ones and for everyone else in the world we are excited to connect with you tomorrow!

Topics we will discuss:

Educational Links:

Mike McCoy | Emerging Technology | Humana | Thomas Jefferson University |

Event: Hyperledger Healthcare Interoperability Subgroup - 11/22/2021 #cal-reminder

healthcare-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Hyperledger Healthcare Interoperability Subgroup

When:
11/22/2021
[...]

Event: Hyperledger Healthcare SIG: Payer Subgroup #payer-subgroup - 11/15/2021 #payer-subgroup #cal-reminder

healthcare-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Hyperledger Healthcare SIG: Payer Subgroup #payer-subgroup

When:
11/15/2021
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-05:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community?pwd=STZQd0xMZU9xRVVOVnpQM3JNQ2dqZz09

Organizer: Raveesh Dewen rdewan@...

Contact: Raveesh Dewen

Hyperledger Community is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Hyperledger Community's Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4034983298?pwd=STZQd0xMZU9xRVVOVnpQM3JNQ2dqZz09

Meeting ID: 403 498 3298
Passcode: 475869

Now: Hyperledger Healthcare SIG - 11/10/2021 #cal-notice

healthcare-sig@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Hyperledger Healthcare SIG

When:
11/10/2021
[...]

Event: Hyperledger Healthcare SIG - 11/10/2021 #cal-reminder

[...]

General Meeting. Tomorrow. 1000 Eastern. BE THERE

Mike McCoy

Hi Hyperledger HC SIG,

Be sure to check out all of the events coming up in the next month and review the topics here: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/pages/resumedraft.action?draftId=62227532&draftShareId=c4e97ec8-fea3-41e1-8a9c-80455890393a&

We even have a project update from Mike PIca's group, but we will also touch on the following topics!

Topics we will discuss:
  • Mike Pica: Blockchain Healthcare DAO Progress
  • BHTY: Leveraging Blockchain Technology for Informed Consent Process and Patient Engagement in a Clinical Trial Pilot:
  • Wired: States and Genetic Privacy Laws
  • Alan Morrison: How reliable are smart contracts and what can they be used for?
  • Oxford Academic: Designing and testing a blockchain application for patient identity management in healthcare (University Blockchain Research Initiative’s Visionary 2021 Award Winner)
  • Decentriq: Partners with 20 pharma companies to collaborate on sensitive data together
  • Nokia: AI Data Marketplace model
  • Facebook: Launch Subscriptions on Novi the BC-based wallet
  • OneRecord: Developer APIs for interop EHRs
  • Frontiers: BC-based, Self-Sovereign Identity in Education
Educational Links:

Regards,
Mike McCoy | Emerging Technology | Humana | Thomas Jefferson University |

Re: National HBCU Blockchain and FinTech Conference 2021 on Nov 12-13

Jim St. Clair

Hyperledger is an event sponsor, and registration is free, so attendance would be great. It’s over the weekend but also broadcast on YouTube, I think.

For Steven and the healthcare SIG, I had a great couple meetings with Gab and the FINOS team about collaboration. I’ve been harboring an idea around “HealthFinTech” for about 4 years and love to conspire on something.