Re: National HBCU Blockchain and FinTech Conference 2021 on Nov 12-13

Jim St. Clair

Hyperledger is an event sponsor, and registration is free, so attendance would be great. It’s over the weekend but also broadcast on YouTube, I think.

For Steven and the healthcare SIG, I had a great couple meetings with Gab and the FINOS team about collaboration. I’ve been harboring an idea around “HealthFinTech” for about 4 years and love to conspire on something.

Best Regards,

Jim St.Clair

Executive Director

Linux Foundation Public Health