Re: New Hyperledger Healthcare SIG (HC-SIG) Chair Chosen and Confirmed

Raveesh Dewan

Congratulations Mike!!!

 I am looking forward to work with you.

Thanks
Raveesh

Please excuse typos. Sent on the go.

On Jul 31, 2020, at 2:45 PM, Rich Bloch <richardbloch@...> wrote:

Good Day HC-SIG Team,

I'm very happy to announce that we have a winner in our election for Hyperledger HC-SIG Chair, reviewed and approved by Hyperledger leadership.

Congratulations and welcome to Mike McCoy!

Mike will do a great job in carrying forward much of the momentum and enthusiasm that's made this global HC-SIG membership such a great organization.

I'll be working with Mike over the next week as we transition leadership.

Please take a moment and congratulate Mike (cc'd in this email).

Thanks to all who participated in this election, and best wishes to Mike going forward!

Rich

Richard Bloch
Principal, Business Learning Incorporated
Systems & Software Engineering
Seattle, Washington USA
   206.588.6054 - work
   425.417.8255- mobile