- Seeking Nominees for Hyperledger HC-SIG Chair
Re: Seeking Nominees for Hyperledger HC-SIG Chair
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
First and foremost thanks so much for your leadership and contribution to this group. I think you should be really proud of the value you have created for this group. During these interactions with you I personally had a chance to learn a lot as well. I hope that your engagement with this group still continues directly or indirectly for the support and guidance.
I have been working as chair for the Hyperledger Healthcare Payer Sub Group and the journey and engagement has been great so far. We are at a point where there are clear deliverables that the group has started working on and some exciting things are happening now. Considering where we stand after much thinking, I have decided to bring my nomination forward to be considered for the Hyperledger Healthcare SIG chair position.
My goal in simple terms will be to maintain and grow the standard along with the support and engagement with the group that you have created with the Healthcare SIG. I look forward to creating a deeper integration with the industry and practitioners so we all can see some of the ideas to execution in the real world.
Looking forward to the voting process and to be considered for this role.
Good Day HC-SIG Team,
After serving in the role of chair for this Hyperledger Healthcare SIG (HC-SIG) since 2018, I've determined that it's time to hand over this role to a successor.
It's certainly been an amazing two years, with tremendous interest and growth occurring with the many unique and creative implementations of blockchain technologies in the healthcare industry, particularly as we're still in many ways, contending with the COVID-19 virus pandemic.
To be considered as a nominee, you must be active in the HC-SIG community, either as a regular participant and/or contributor to our semi-monthly HC-SIG General Meetings, and/or active in any of our HC-SIG Subgroups or Ad Hoc Teams.
- If you are interested, please email me your interest in becoming a nominee, and please be sure to cc this HC-SIG listserv as well (the same email address as I'm using in this email)
- Please feel free to use this as an opportunity to share your ideas about why you should be considered as a nominee
- If you're nominating on behalf of someone other than yourself, please be sure to include their name in the email announcement
- The deadline for accepting nominations is July 24 (2359 Pacific Time)
- Voting is planned to take place July 27 through July 31, with ballot tabulations and the announcement of the successor announced on August 03
- One vote per person (your email address will be required as part of the balloting process, but will not be shared)
Thanks again for the opportunity to be a part of such a great and globally influential open-source/open-community organization that has helped to develop this industry.
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.