toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Anyone interested in learning about the newest release of Hyperledger FireFly is welcome to join tomorrow, Wednesday, Oct 19 at 11 Eastern, for a virtual meetup where we'll discuss new functionality in the release, including Web3 Gateway Mode, Public Blockchain Support and more.
On Mon, Oct 10, 2022 at 1:49 PM David Boswell <dboswell@...
I wanted to let everyone know that the virtual meetup about the Hyperledger FireFly 1.1 release has been rescheduled to next Wednesday, Oct 19 at 11 Eastern.
This meetup will cover new functionality in the release, including Web3 Gateway Mode, Public Blockchain Support and more.
If you're interested in using or contributing to FireFly, this is a good event to attend. Details about how to join are at:https://www.meetup.com/hyperledger-raleigh/events/288743107/
On Mon, Oct 3, 2022 at 12:33 PM David Boswell <dboswell@...
Everyone who is interested in learning about all of the new features in the Hyperledger FireFly 1.1 release is welcome to attend a virtual meetup on Wed, Oct 12 at 11:00 Eastern. Details about the event are at:
Nicko Guyer, a Hyperledger FireFly maintainer, will take you through the new functionality in 1.1, including:
- Web3 Gateway Mode: Use Web3 Gateway Mode to connect to public
blockchains including Ethereum, Polygon, Avalanche, Optimism, BNB Chain,
Arbitrum, Moonbeam, and Fantom.
- Public Blockchain Support: Leverage new tools to simplify public use
cases, including FireFly Transaction Manager, FireFly Signer, and
Enhanced Gateway Support.
- Consortium Mode: Use Consortium Mode to build multi-party business
networks where data needs to be agreed to and shared among the group.
- Multi-tenant Support: Use new namespace isolation to segregate and
configure API security, identity broadcasting, on-chain data indexing,
and data sharing.
- Multiple Instances of Plugins: Use several instances of each type of plugin in a single FireFly node.
- Pluggable API Security: Enable API Security at several levels and on any service or namespace.