Where do the Hyperledger Fabric check block header hash duplication? #fabric

SANGWOO PARK

I was reading the source-code for HLF v2.2 along with the officical github.

But I am still looking for the source-code part that double check the block hash code.

Any recommendation will be welcomed!

Thank you!

Baohua Yang

Hi SANGWOO

Do you mean the peer or orderer to check the header?

--
Best wishes!

Baohua Yang

David Enyeart

Here’s the block hash check:

https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/blob/main/common/ledger/blkstorage/blockfile_mgr.go#L287

From: fabric@... <fabric@...> on behalf of SANGWOO PARK <sangwoopark1218@...>
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 2:33 AM
To: fabric@... <fabric@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] Where do the Hyperledger Fabric check block header hash duplication? #fabric

I was reading the source-code for HLF v2. 2 along with the officical github. But I am still looking for the source-code part that double check the block hash code. Any recommendation will be welcomed! Thank you! _. _,_. _,_ Links: ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an Untrusted Sender

You have not previously corresponded with this sender.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd