From: fabric@... <fabric@...> on behalf of Peter <wpyylw@...>
Date: Friday, August 19, 2022 at 4:05 PM
To: hyperledger-fabric@... <hyperledger-fabric@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] TPS of Hyperledger Fabric

Hi,My Friend, This is Peter from China, and a researcher of blockchain technology in the university. I checked the official website and other sources about the highest TPS of Hyperledger Fabric, and the most recent information was from 2019

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

Hi,My Friend,

This is Peter from China, and a researcher of blockchain technology in the university. I checked the official website and other sources about the highest TPS of Hyperledger Fabric, and the most recent information was from 2019 that the TPS is 20K. From the Q&A in offical website, it shows that the goal of TPS for Hyperledger Fabric is 100K in the next step, and has it achieved or is still in developing?

Best wishes.

Peter

Marcos Sarres

Is there any technical document about this schema for high TPS HL Fabric networks? I´ve heard Accenture did something, but I did not found it.

Regards,

Marcos Sarres | CEO | +55 61 98116 7866