Set up a hyperledger ecosystem

Shreya Haridas <shreya.haridas@...>

From: Shreya Haridas
Sent: 24 August 2022 19:03
To: pr@...
Subject: Set up a hyperledger ecosystem

Hello,

I am Shreya Haridas. I work as a Blockchain Developer with Reflections Info Systems.

I would like to know about setting up a private blockchain ecosystem.

Also, what is the minimum cost of installation of a 3+1 node blockchain.

Regards,

Shreya Haridas

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this email. If you received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of malicious software.