Performing PDC fro Nodejs

Abhishek SS <abhishekss@...>

Hello,
I am Implementing PDC using javascript and I am not getting where to start so i need steps to follow PDC

David Enyeart

The main private data tutorial is the best starting point:

https://hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io/en/latest/private_data_tutorial.html

The associated samples can be found at:

https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric-samples/tree/main/asset-transfer-private-data

There is a javascript application sample there, and a typescript application sample using the new gateway SDK (preferred approach).

There is not a javascript chaincode sample there yet however (contributions welcome!), but all of the chaincode concepts presented in the main asset transfer javascript and typescript chaincode samples would apply in terms of structuring a chaincode:

https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric-samples/tree/main/asset-transfer-basic

From: fabric@... <fabric@...> on behalf of Abhishek SS <abhishekss@...>
Date: Monday, December 5, 2022 at 1:37 PM
To: fabric@... <fabric@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] Performing PDC fro Nodejs

Hello, I am Implementing PDC using javascript and I am not getting where to start so i need steps to follow PDC _. _,_. _,_ Links: You receive all messages sent to this group. View/Reply Online (#11612) | Reply To Sender | Reply To Group | Mute

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

Most people post to the Discord channels for community help and support https://discord.com/invite/hyperledger/

From: Abhishek SS <abhishekss@...>
Date: Monday, December 5, 2022 at 9:47 PM
To: David Enyeart <enyeart@...>
Cc: fabric@... <fabric@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] Performing PDC fro Nodejs

Thank you, I will check it out and but still, I was doing and I am getting some errors so is there any support for help. Thanks and Regards Abhishek S S On Tue, Dec 6, 2022 at 12: 26 AM David Enyeart <enyeart@ us. ibm. com> wrote: The main

From: fabric@... <fabric@...> on behalf of Abhishek SS <abhishekss@...>
Date: Monday, December 5, 2022 at 1:37 PM
To: fabric@... <fabric@...>

Hello, I am Implementing PDC using javascript and I am not getting where to start so i need steps to follow PDC _. _,_. _,_ Links: You receive all messages sent to this group. View/Reply Online (#11612) | Reply To Sender | Reply To Group | Mute

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

I am Implementing PDC using javascript and I am not getting where to start so i need steps to follow PDC

Abhishek SS

Thanks, I'll check it out.
Thanks and Regards
Abhishek S S