Topics

How to selectively configure orderer nodes for particular channels?

Mr.Phuwanai Thummavet

Dear all,

I have a requirement to selectively configure ordering service nodes for particular channels.
For example, there is a consortium of 5 OSN organizations and I want to create 2 channels.

For the first channel, 3 of them would be selectively configured, whereas
all the OSN nodes would be configured for the second channel.
How can I achieve that?

Thank you.
Phuwanai Thummavet
Blockchain Architect and Full-Stack Developer

Gari Singh

Have a look at https://hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io/en/release-2.2/raft_configuration.html#configuration

You'll see that each channel has its own Consenters section. All Raft nodes must currently be added to the system channel, but each channel can be configured to use a subset of those Raft nodes

To: fabric <fabric@...>
From: "Mr.Phuwanai Thummavet"
Sent by: fabric@...
Date: 07/10/2020 01:31AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] How to selectively configure orderer nodes for particular channels?

Dear all,

I have a requirement to selectively configure ordering service nodes for particular channels.
For example, there is a consortium of 5 OSN organizations and I want to create 2 channels.

For the first channel, 3 of them would be selectively configured, whereas
all the OSN nodes would be configured for the second channel.
How can I achieve that?

Thank you.--
Best Regards,
Phuwanai Thummavet
Blockchain Architect and Full-Stack Developer

Mr.Phuwanai Thummavet

Thank you very much. I'll have a look.

To: fabric <fabric@...>