See the sample at https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric-samples/tree/master/off_chain_data

It shows how to receive block events with guaranteed delivery, which can then be processed however you like. In your case, processing would mean writing to the message broker.

Dave Enyeart

pnpinformatica---05/31/2020 03:55:49 PM---Hello, guys. I want to send events from commit transaction listener  to some message brokers like ra

From: pnpinformatica@...
To: fabric@...
Date: 05/31/2020 03:55 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] How to integrate chaincode with message brokers? #fabric-chaincode
Sent by: fabric@...

Hello, guys. I want to send events from commit transaction listener to some message brokers like rabbitmq or apache kafka, my intention is notify others systems to do some action. I found something similar using compose in hyperledger 1.X but how can I achive this using HF 2?

PS: Researching on mailing list and documentations I found some people talking about fabric gateway, but I didn't found how can I send these events to broker.

Thanks in advance