From: "Abhijeet Bhowmik" <abhijeet@...>
Sent by: fabric@...
To: fabric@...
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] Error instantiating chaincode due to node version
Date: Sun, Jul 12, 2020 1:57 PM

Dear All,

I am facing an issue while instantiating chaincode. PFA the logs from the peer. Seems like there is a mismatch between the node version that chaincode container will eventually use and the node version that grpc expects. I have a rough idea that I need to configure the correct node version on the chaincode container but I have no clue how to do that. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards
Abhijeet Bhowmik