From: fabric@... <fabric@...> on behalf of h6fngs75@... <h6fngs75@...>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2022 12:29 PM
To: fabric@... <fabric@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] Erasure coding in Hyperledger fabric

I heard that Erasure coding is used for fault-tolerance of data in blockchain such as Hyperledger fabric. However, I searched, but it is not easy to find related information. I guess.. Is it because the file system where data is stored is a ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
I heard that Erasure coding is used for fault-tolerance of data in blockchain such as Hyperledger fabric.

However, I searched, but it is not easy to find related information.

I guess.. Is it because the file system where data is stored is a distributed file system such as HDFS, rather than using easure coding directly from Hyperledger fabric?

If not, does the Hyperledger fabric use its own easure coding to store transaction data, ledger, etc.? Then, where can I find the relevant information?

Regards.