3 Endorsement Subpolicies Required to Validate Transaction #fabric

gonzalo.bustos@...

Hello!

When trying to deploy my chaincode to my 4 organizations, I get the following error:

validation of endorsement policy for chaincode _lifecycle in tx 9:0 failed: implicit policy evaluation failed - 1 sub-policies were satisfied, but this policy requires 3 of the 'Endorsement' sub-policies to be satisfied

Any idea how to get the approval of the transaction with 4 organizations the right way?

David Enyeart

By default you need a majority of orgs to approve and endorse the chaincode commit (3 out of 4 orgs in your case).
https://hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io/en/latest/deploy_chaincode.html#approve-a-chaincode-definition

You could change LifecycleEndorsement to "ANY Endorsement" in the genesis channel config transaction or a later channel config transaction.
https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/blob/main/sampleconfig/configtx.yaml#L228-L230

Alternatively you could specify a single organization (or multiple orgs with AND/OR rules) responsible in LifecycleEndorsements, e.g.
                Type: Signature
                Rule: "OR('Org1MSP.member')"

Dave Enyeart

"gonzalo.bustos via lists.hyperledger.org" ---12/22/2021 08:34:47 AM---Hello! When trying to deploy my chaincode to my 4 organizations, I get the following error:

From: "gonzalo.bustos via lists.hyperledger.org" <gonzalo.bustos=wearepsh.com@...>
To: fabric@...
Date: 12/22/2021 08:34 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] 3 Endorsement Subpolicies Required to Validate Transaction #fabric
Sent by: fabric@...

Hello! When trying to deploy my chaincode to my 4 organizations, I get the following error: validation of endorsement policy for chaincode _lifecycle in tx 9:0 failed: implicit policy evaluation failed - 1 sub-policies were satisfied, but this ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart