From: fabric@... <fabric@...> On Behalf Of Daniel Simanowitz
Sent: Tuesday, June 8, 2021 1:25 AM
To: fabric@...
Subject: [External] : [Hyperledger Fabric] Use case scenario supply chain

Hey guys,

Is it possible to use Hyperledger Fabric to pay someone automatically e.g. in a supply chain context: sender A sends something to receiver B and all predetermines have been met, so sender A is getting paid (with token). Is this use case possible?

Greets Daniel

Chris Gabriel <alaskadd@...>

Hyperchain Labs is working on a similar product integrating traditional payment rails for domestic U.S. (ACH) and cross-border payments (SWIFT).  Tokens on-chain, fiat off-chain.

On Jun 8, 2021, at 2:23 PM, Mark Rakhmilevich <mark.rakhmilevich@...> wrote:

Hi Daniel,

   Yes, there are tokenization use cases on Fabric.  And in fact, we’ll be showing some examples of tokenization support using generated application chaincode in the upcoming session https://sched.co/j3es at the Hyperledger Global Forum on Thursday at 1:10pm EST.  Conversion between tokens and fiat is then a matter of integration with payment processors/gateways.  Feel free to reach out directly for more info.

Thanks,

    Mark