#fabric-questions #fabric #fabric-orderer #hyperledger-fabric #fabric-questions #fabric #fabric-orderer #hyperledger-fabric

neha.ghogale@...

Our DLT network require high TPS and splitting ordering service in 3 different locations will have negative impact on the performance as per raft protocol all ordering nodes(deployed on different locations) will take part in consensus . So we have below questions related to this:

  1. Can we specify consenter set(contains orderer node only from main location) in raft ordering service so that ordering service will take consensus from only orderer node present in consenter set?

  2. Can we have orderer leader chosen from consenter set(contains orderer node only from main location)?

  3. Does other orderer nodes than consenter set does not take active participation in consensus?

Definition for consenter set is referred from https://hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io/en/latest/orderer/ordering_service.html

Is there any other way of doing this?

Yacov

https://stackoverflow.com/a/64642389/8211613