Application example for test network #hyperledger-fabric #fabric-sdk-node

rakatti3@...

Hi

I want to write node app for the test network.
I see that the fabcar app is available for first-network. But the for test network there is no app example.
Can you guide me please.

Thanks

Nikhil Gupta

There is a currently a PR open to have the fabcar sample use the test network instead: https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric-samples/pull/103

You can either checkout the PR, or use the changes to point an application to the sample network instead. You can find the connections profiles that you will use to connect to the network in the organizations folder, in the folder of each organization.