TCerts function in Fabric CA #fabric-ca

Gari Singh <garis@...>

We have an open task to remove all of that code from Fabric CA.
I'm planning to remove it in 2.0

To: fabric@...
From: "Jeehoon Lim"
Sent by: fabric@...
Date: 10/22/2019 12:04AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] TCerts function in Fabric CA #fabric-ca

Hi all,

I've read some docs that Transaction Certificates(TCerts) are not supported - replaced by Idemix - from Fabric 1.x .

But there are still remain TCerts related codes in the latest release of fabric-ca.
( https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric-ca/blob/master/lib/servertcert.go )
And it also has some commit history in this year.

Is Fabric CA still support TCerts, or the code is something like wings of chicken?

Regards,
Jeehoon Lim

Jeehoon Lim